2NE1

Chinese, Korean, Thai,...

Moderator: manuel

Re: 2NE1

Postby rewak » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm not surprised given the cost of the tickets ($60 at the cheapest, $300 at the most expensive) and the fact they think they can sell out freaking arenas without any promotion or overseas releases at all.
rewak

Postby clomoto » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 am

_920608 wrote:I'm surprised nothing has been announced for France and England! although I hear the tickets in America aren't selling well at all, which is probably why they're hesitant.

Really? Well they are stupid for putting a concert at the Prudential Centet in NJ. If it was in NYC it would have sold better. If they aren't selling well in L.A. maybe ill stay here for 3 more days. But still their release schedule is annoying me. Like no offense to Jeremy Scott but i hate his clothes. So much. His clothes are barely fashion to me. Hated that unicorn dress CL has :evil: :evil: :evil: . I bet 2NE1 didnt realize that they went too big on their first run.
"575 de kotoba asobi narabe aa Kimi no kokoro saguritai no"
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby EvieV » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:16 am

OH COME OOOON. Why'd they have to put the only two American venues as the first two concerts. I'd have told my mom to get me a ticket, and I could have gone and I could just pay her back later, but she doesn't even get paid in time to have the money for a ticket! L.A. would be the one I'd have to go to too. T_T They should have saved the American venues for last UGH I wanna go //creys
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby clomoto » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 am

What is going to be in the new album? Im curious about it...
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby EvieV » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

I hope this album is that US one they've been working on for like...over a year or two. I REALLY want to hear it already. The beats I heard on 2NE1 TV Season 2 were awesome! Although I really only want to hear the beats, you know....
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby clomoto » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 am

EvieV wrote:I hope this album is that US one they've been working on for like...over a year or two. I REALLY want to hear it already. The beats I heard on 2NE1 TV Season 2 were awesome! Although I really only want to hear the beats, you know....

I really am becoming skeptical about that album. I wonder if it will ever release. Maybe they will but where the love lasts forever on the upcoming album. That song was sick. :hah:
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby Willrubert » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 am

clomoto wrote:
EvieV wrote:I hope this album is that US one they've been working on for like...over a year or two. I REALLY want to hear it already. The beats I heard on 2NE1 TV Season 2 were awesome! Although I really only want to hear the beats, you know....

I really am becoming skeptical about that album. I wonder if it will ever release. Maybe they will but where the love lasts forever on the upcoming album. That song was sick. :hah:

2NE1 is my favorite Korean group, and I have been waiting for this album for a LONG LONG TIME. I've been anticipating it so much, but like you, I'm starting to become skeptical of it ever happening too OTL
Willrubert
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby clomoto » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:31 am

^ Yeah the album was mentioned in early 2011 and guys we are getting into 2013. This album is quite late. And i have a hate/love relationship with 2EN1. I like them sometimes, but then they try too hard. And I've never really been a big fan of the YG family.
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby EvieV » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:07 am

It's just 11 days until October, so we should know soon if we're ever going to get that album. I know it's not going to be released in 11 days, just that the month it is going to be released will be upon us and a chance of actually know for certain.
Man....I just want it already. I liked the beats I'd heard on 2NE1 TV and I want to hear them in full....
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby clomoto » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 am

EvieV wrote:It's just 11 days until October, so we should know soon if we're ever going to get that album. I know it's not going to be released in 11 days, just that the month it is going to be released will be upon us and a chance of actually know for certain.
Man....I just want it already. I liked the beats I'd heard on 2NE1 TV and I want to hear them in full....

YG sucks with announcing new singles and albums. Its really annoying.
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby EvieV » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 am

October 21st and still not a peep on whether the album will be released....
-_- Come on now....At least give us some info, this ain't right...
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby clomoto » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm

EvieV wrote:October 21st and still not a peep on whether the album will be released....
-_- Come on now....At least give us some info, this ain't right...

I know right! Im really getting annoyed at YG about this. They didn't even tell about postponing it for like the fourth time. I bet the reason why its not coming out this month is because of freekin PSY. This album is WAY overdue. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby davidguy » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Epik High started their comeback 2 days ago, now i haven't been a part of the kpop scene in quite a while now but i'm pretty sure YG's not gonna make their groups compete with each other =/ it does seem pretty ridiculous that they haven't said anything though. Also isn't PSY done promoting? i think he's just riding the ripple effect that his song made lol
davidguy
Macaronic
Macaronic

Postby clomoto » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:11 am

^ Im not sure if hes done promoting. H e was on Ellen the other day, and the ripple keeps going through the US. Its getting old though. And its annoying how YG said that they dpont want to overwork 2NE1. Uhm excuse you YG, but Perfume can release a single on tour, promote on TV, and prepare for the VMAJs at the same time.
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby EvieV » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 am

XD Exactly guys. I mean, all we really want is just some god damn information, and yeah, while I can see why they don't want fellow YG artist competing against each other, is it REALLY that hard to just gives us a release date? It's just. A measly. Release date.
I've actually heard recently that YG has a big problem with getting announcements out there, especially when it comes to releases.
The thing is, this is supposed to be an American like debut, not a freaking Korean release....
Didn't the girls just finish their Japan portion of their World Tour though?
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby rewak » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 am

They announced one extra date for their tour in Malaysia i think and one of the head honchos at YG mentioned they should be releasing a single next month. Doesn't mean they will, but i agree, they SHOULD!
rewak

Postby EvieV » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:05 am

Eh, that's kind of....seriously? A new single, instead of an album that we've known has been in the making for how long now? Over a year at the very least, two at the most.....we've been waiting so long for this album man, this is utterly ridiculous.
I mean, yeah I'm happy we're gonna get a new song but then....STILL.
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby clomoto » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:13 am

WHAT THE HELL YG. YOU SAID THE ALBUM WAS GOING TO BE RELEASED NOT A GOD DAMN SINGLE! I Love You was so disappointing, so I swear if its as cliche as ILU I will relinquish my 2NE1 ties. After I Am The Best, Ive been getting tired of them. They lost their kpop way, and now are acting like global stars. It annoys me.
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

Postby Nyororo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:57 am

this is old (from 2010) but at 3:11, Perfume mentions 2NE1
and at 8:04 and 9:57, it shows 2NE1 enjoying Perfume's performance
my two favorite groups :love: :love:
Nyororo
Electro World Inhabitant
Electro World Inhabitant

Postby clomoto » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:28 am

A few months later, and still no word on this album.
Dream Fighter since 2009
clomoto
Love Cruiser
Love Cruiser

PreviousNext

Return to Asian Music