miss A

Chinese, Korean, Thai,...

Moderator: manuel

miss A

Postby happy_anemone » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm surprised to see that there isn't a thread dedicated to them yet. They're beautiful, talented and and only consist of four members, which makes it easier to remember their names~ (/cough. unlike SNSD and the like) Miss A is the only Korean (girl) group I'm really into, since I'm not a fan of K-Pop. But those girls are awesome.

From left to right: Min, Fei, Suzy and Jia. Fei and Jia are Chinese by the way(and my favorites) ;D

Click here for more information about them.

Their debut single 'Bad Girl, Good Girl' from July 2010

Their second single 'Breathe'

'Love Alone'.

It's entirely in English.

Their latest single 'Good-bye Baby'
Last edited by happy_anemone on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
happy_anemone
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Re: miss A

Postby Hapi Basudai. » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 pm

I was going to post something up about them, but Breathe was boring after 5 plays and their EP was garbage IMO. But they won back my respect with their new song. It's nothing ground-breaking, but it's somewhat catchy and in English. <3
Hapi Basudai.
Like a dream
Like a dream

Postby happy_anemone » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah, unfortunately Breathe wasn't as popular as Bad Girl, Good Girl.
Although it seems they want to release Love Alone as a single now because it's been quite well received. I'm looking forward to it~
happy_anemone
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby AchanxDaisuke » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:49 am

i like breathe!!!! hehehe..............Miss A is awesome!!!!!Min and Suzy are soo hoooot!!!!
I love you A Chan..................the A is for Angel
AchanxDaisuke
Twinkle smile
Twinkle smile

Postby Jdenny16 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 am

I love Breathe! Just becuz of the dance though and Love Alone is also awesome. I kinda like Miss A but not to the point where i'll spazz about them compared to 2ne1 or 4minute. Their kinda like 'eh' to me. But Fei Fei is pretty and Suzy too.

EDIT* NEW SONG THAT IS FRE-KING AWESOME!

Jdenny16
Electro World native
Electro World native

Postby Hapi Basudai. » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Jdenny16 wrote:I love Breathe! Just becuz of the dance though and Love Alone is also awesome. I kinda like Miss A but not to the point where i'll spazz about them compared to 2ne1 or 4minute. Their kinda like 'eh' to me. But Fei Fei is pretty and Suzy too.

EDIT* NEW SONG THAT IS FRE-KING AWESOME!

I hated this song at first, but then I couldn't stop saying "GOODBYE BABY GOODBYE" to everyone.

Also; could somebody tell me what the MV is suppose to be about?
The intro is incredibly unnecessary and long.
Hapi Basudai.
Like a dream
Like a dream

Postby happy_anemone » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Also; could somebody tell me what the MV is suppose to be about?
The intro is incredibly unnecessary and long.

Asian MVs don't make sense to me most of the time tbqh. But the song is cathy and the girls are looking good, so I don't really care XD
happy_anemone
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby EvieV » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 pm

^^ First of all, let me just say I LOVE your sig happy!! Where did you find that pic of a-chan big enough to fit across that space all the way?

Second of all, here's what I think was going on in the intro. It seems a little obvious to me, but that's just me lol

They were getting ready to show their dance to that guy and those people, but that guy apparently dated all of the girls, and then cheated on them/broke up with them, and thinks their dancing is just a joke. The guy looked bored with that guy telling him to pay attention, like he knew what he was gonna do, and didn't want to here what the guy had to say. Then he gets up and goes up to the stage like "okay, let's get this over with" because he's apparently some big shot music artist. So then the girls are doing their dance, but he's acting like it's nothing great, and there is not paying much attention to it, and probably thinks it's just stupid, and the girls don't like that and feel bad. And now he's getting ready for them to start filming, but the girls show up to basically get their revenge.

That's how I interpreted it at least lol. Hope it made sense to ya'll!
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby happy_anemone » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 am

^^ First of all, let me just say I LOVE your sig happy!! Where did you find that pic of a-chan big enough to fit across that space all the way?

Haha, I'm glad you like it. I looked up a HD version of the commercial on YouTube, enlarged it and made a screen shot of it, that's all :D
I think I used this video.

Your interpretation makes sense!
(Whether the implementation of the concept has been done well, is another story though, lol. Was it really necessary to put the man in a tub? XD)

But as I already said, as long as the song is nice, the MV is of secondary importance.
happy_anemone
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby EvieV » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

Their new album TOUCH isn't that bad. I don't have much love for Rock N Rule, but the other songs are great. IMO, Touch (Newport Mix) is much better than the original, but I bet it'll grow on me, as will Rock N Rule. Lips is my favorite of the whole album right now.
Check it out if you haven't already, it's probably not the best, but it's still good!
EvieV
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo Dome

Postby foxygrandpa » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 am

I'm a Say-A ∩( ・ω・)∩
i loovvve their new song "Touch" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0ybTZ9 ... lf=bf_play
foxygrandpa
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby Mi-chan » Fri May 18, 2012 5:28 pm

I remember when Perfume mentioned Miss A! XD
I like Goodbye Baby more than Touch though :I
Mi-chan
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby haseo0202 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 pm

since no one are mentioning this new song from miss A, maybe i will post this video for someone who haven't watch this one yet
haseo0202
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby modifier » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:29 pm

I don't need a man.. Their newest song..
Suzy is soooo cuuute..
modifier
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby glitter_glitter » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:10 am

I don't need a man is so stuck in my head right now, especially the Chinese version. Sooo good!
glitter_glitter
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby fushizen-na-neko » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 am

I love miss A :xd: Jia is so hot!! Step Up and Breathe are favorite songs....well I pretty much like all of their songs anyways :music:
fushizen-na-neko
Still loving you
Still loving you

Return to Asian Music