Big Bang (Korean)

Chinese, Korean, Thai,...

Moderator: manuel

Re: Big Bang (Korean)

Postby KiraKira » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:07 am

Hm I kinda like Blue, but it doesn't really feel like Big Bang.... though apparently a lot of fans didn't like last year's comeback and its new direction. To me they had more individuality with stuff like Love Song. All suits, but you could see exactly how each of them looked and learn who was who. Blue's concept on the other hand seems a bit too aesthetically cluttered.

The other songs- or at least the previews- are awesome though. And six of them (including Blue) are being promoted...!
KiraKira
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Noroibito » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 pm

It might be from the rush of perfume news, but I have to say. The new album is fantastic! All the tunes are excellent in their own way. My fave definitley has to be Fantastic Baby. This is SO much better than the mediocre-esque Tonight.
Noroibito
at the edge
at the edge

Postby Abe » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 am

The MV for FANTASTIC BABY came out today! This is by far the best one so far. Can't wait for the next MV, but I think it will be hard to top this one.

Last edited by Abe on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Abe
BUDOUKaaaaaaaaaaN!!!!!
BUDOUKaaaaaaaaaaN!!!!!

Postby foxygrandpa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 am

Abe wrote:The MV for FANTASTIC BABY came out today! This is by far the best one so far. Can't wait for the next MV, but I think it will be hard to top this one.

People with the shield things: anti's
people with white gas masks: Vips
when they were fighting around GD: protecting GD on his throne
White gas mask people catching Daesung- VIPS supporting Daesung during the controversy
foxygrandpa
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby sugestirabu » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:38 am

I just recently watch their live on youtube, they are really dope, especially the live band! its really rare to see boyband with live band, the arrangement and choreo was also great
sugestirabu
Indies Member
Indies Member

Previous

Return to Asian Music