Perfume OFFICIAL WORLD FANCLUB [2013.2.14]

Perfume's music talk.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Re: Perfume OFFICIAL WORLD FANCLUB [2013.2.14]

Postby elevator » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:26 am

A new PTA Movie (2:57) posted on 19th October, entitled "のっち HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!", which is pretty self-explanatory! Nocchi was 30 on 20th September this year. :)

It is a celebration in a restaurant (with slightly annoying restaurant music in the background!) and the Japanese description seems to say that the whole Team Perfume were at the celebration at or near Nagano, presumably being together to prepare for the first concerts of the Future Pop Tour on 21st and 22nd September. At an early point in the movie, Yuka holds up her smart phone so that everyone can hear what I guess is a talking clock - after the bleeps, everyone starts celebrating enthusiastically, not least Nocchi, and so I guess that signified midnight on 19th September and the start of the 20th, meaning Nocchi has just become 30. :D

I am a great fan of Perfume's very long term manager Mossan and I believe that it might be he who is sitting next to A~Chan at the restaurant table in one brief sequence - he is 99% cropped out in the shot so I might be wrong! :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:35 pm

A new PTA Movie (2:57) posted on 26th October, entitled "雑誌「装苑」撮影現場". A photoshoot for the magazine "Soen" with the girls wearing items from the Perfume Closet fashion range. :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:15 am

A new PTA Movie (1:43) posted on 2nd November, entitled "海外雑誌「L'Officiel USA Magazine」撮影現場". A photoshoot in a variety of outfits for "L'Officiel USA Magazine" :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am

A new PTA Movie (2:45) posted on 9th November, entitled "雑誌「anan」撮影現場". A photoshoot for anan magazine. This appears to be the same photoshoot as in the previous PTA Movie featuring the photoshoot for "L'Officiel USA Magazine", just different footage and outfits of course. :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:19 am

On 15th November a new blog video, #126, from A~Chan! (2:05)

She is wearing a stage outfit in white and grey which I don't recognise - however I am out of touch.... She clearly spends part of the video speaking about the dress, which is presumably from the current tour. Once again non-Japanese speakers won't have a clue what she is actually saying because as always, sadly, there are no subtitles.

Despite the language barrier, a video from A~Chan is always awesome! :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:17 pm

A new PTA Movie (2:56) posted on 16th November, entitled "雑誌「ROCKIN'ON JAPAN」の誌面に登場しました♪". A photoshoot for "ROCKIN'ON JAPAN" magazine. :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52 pm

And another video blog, #127, from A~Chan posted on 16th November! Obviously filmed at the same time as #126, this one is very short (0:46) and features A~Chan holding and talking about her pet dog. :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:06 pm

A new PTA Movie (1:54) posted on 23rd November, entitled "雑誌「音楽と人」撮影現場". A photoshoot for the cover and feature of "Ongaku to hito" magazine. :)

Footnote - the magazine cover can be seen at:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2181160

Sold out at CDJapan....
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:43 pm

On 27th Nov, a new blog post from Nocchi entitled "のっち(30)". :)

About her becoming 30, obviously. She talks extremely briefly about the occasion she turned 30 (which was an Amuse party in a Nagano restaurant with A~chan and Yuka and many of the Perfume team - there was an earlier PTA movie showing snippets of this) and then gives some thoughts about being 30, which I cannot really comprehend, as usual finding the interpretation of the Google auto-translate too difficult.... She might be saying that she found her seniors who were over 30 a big inspiration and that she wants to be a similar inspiration, or she might be saying something completely different.... :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:32 am

A new PTA Movie (2:35) posted on 10th December, entitled "雑誌「サウンド&レコーディング・マガジン」撮影現場". A photoshoot for the cover and feature of "Sound and Recording" magazine. :D

I need hardly add that this was the photoshoot with Yasutaka Nakata! :shock: :D :D :D

A unique occasion! Definitely not images manufactured by photoshop as I saw suggested at the time on one website! :shock: :? Very interesting! :D

EDIT (to provide a link to the magazine cover):

The magazine cover can be seen at:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK- ... 1f9d99fe02

Sold out at CDJapan....
Last edited by elevator on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:12 pm

On 14th Dec, a new blog post from Yukachan entitled "グリンチ!" (="Grinch!"). :)

About the Japanese release of the film and accompanied with a nice selfie. Difficult as always to interpret the auto-translate, but one sentence comes through sensibly: "Friends, lovers, family, and even alone! It is a movie that you can enjoy so ♪" - so a strong recommendation from Yuka. :) At the end of the post she seems to be saying that it is getting colder and colder and she urges us all to keep warm. It certainly is in UK and I will, Yukachan, I will! :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 am

A new PTA Movie (2:25) posted on 22nd December, entitled "雑誌「VOGUE JAPAN」撮影現場". A photoshoot for "VOGUE JAPAN" magazine. :)

This is a link to one of the images seen being photographed in the PTA Movie:
https://www.vogue.co.jp/special-feature ... 8/shiseido

EDIT (at 14:56 GMT = 23:56 JST): Just looked again at the WPTA webpages - the new PTA Movie of the photoshoot for "VOGUE JAPAN" has disappeared! What is going on?! :shock: :?
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:31 am

On 24th December 2018, a new video blog, #128, from A~Chan! (2:02)

She is looking very pretty, sitting among the flowers and decorations in front of Perfume's Fukuoka dressing room. As on most occasions, I haven't a clue what she is saying, but she says it very attractively! :D

And still no sign of the PTA Movie of the photoshoot for "VOGUE JAPAN" being reposted. I wonder what the story there is.... :?
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:38 am

elevator wrote:On 18th Sep, in WPTA Fan Club News, it is announced that a Tour blu-ray/DVD limited to purchase by PTA and WPTA members will be released in respect of the PTA tour held earlier this year.... The main [concert] content is from Makuhari Messe.... There were actually two performances at Makuhari Messe, on 14th and 15th February.... The second night was of course A~chan's birthday.... The release also contains the following material:

・MCダイジェスト
・『The best thing』 from 「P.T.A. presents Perfume 結成10周年!!!! 『パッと楽しく遊ぼうの会』ライブハウストゥワー」

The first orders have now been sent out and it appears that it is the 15th February 2018 performance, or at least the footage includes A~Chan being presented with a surprise birthday cake halfway through the concert, and there is one of A~Chan's characteristic weepy moments as she says her thanks for everyone's good wishes. :)

The concert footage lasts about 1 hour and 51 minutes and, as there is a total of 11 songs performed, you can deduce that there is also a lot of chatter! :D

The other two items in the release turn out to be exactly as speculated here months back - a digest of the MC's from the other concerts on the tour, and the performance of "The Best Thing" from the "1053" release in 2010! . "The Best Thing" is also of course performed in the 2018 concert footage!

The Makuhari Messe venue holds a really massive audience and it is amazing to me that this huge audience was drawn entirely from PTA/WPTA members! :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:39 pm

On 30th December 2018, two PTA Movies posted! :D

The first video entitled "「SUPER SLIPPA[スーパースリッパ]9」密着ドキュメント" dates right back to high summer, 3rd/4th August 2018, when Perfume visited Taiwan to perform at a music festival. :) We see their arrival at the airport on the 3rd and a promotional interview, and then footage from the festival on the 4th. (4:17)

The second video entitled "かしゆか HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!" is footage of course of Yukachan's 30th birthday celebration on 23rd Dec 2018. :D As with Nocchi's 30th birthday, the celebration centers around a formal meal in a restaurant with Team Perfume - in the movie we see among other things the countdown to midnight when Yuka becomes 30, the blowing out of candles on the cake and part of the giving of presents. (3:39)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:57 pm

A new PTA Movie (5:02) dated 1st January 2019 has been posted, entitled "2019年 あけましておめでとうございます!" (= 2019 Happy New Year!) :) I spotted this only two hours into the New Year, Japanese time, and was lucky to notice it because it has been posted out of sequence among the December 2018 videos....

According to the written summary, the ladies deliver a New Year's greetings to the PTA and WORLD PTA members. They speak to the camera lined up in the usual way. However there are (at the moment at least) no subtitles, and so most WPTA members will have no idea what they are saying during the five minutes, but they do say it very charmingly. The ladies look as if they are dressed for a party, or for some other fun event - Nocchi's outfit incorporates a long bushy tail which she shows off to the camera. They are all wearing crosses. Nocchi has one on a chain around her neck while Yukachan has the same cross as earings. A~chan is wearing large ring earings from each of which dangles a Maltese cross - these assemblies virtually reach her shouders!

Happy New Year to A~chan, Yukachan and Nocchi, and to all members of Perfume City! :D :yahoo:

EDIT (2nd Jan 2019): This movie has now been moved within the online listing to its correct position in the date sequence. But still no subtitles.

EDIT (7th Jan 2019): As of now, this video is once again wrongly positioned in the date sequence - a subsequent video has been posted behind it. Possibly there will be further juggling, but I won't edit any further about it in this post.
Last edited by elevator on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:52 am

On 1st January 2019, a new blog post from Nocchi dated 31st Dec and entitled "2018年12月31日" (no translation necessary!) :)

Not easy to fully interpret, but she looks over the past year, then talks about Kōhaku (I think!) and finally about the live at Yokohama Arena. A fairly long post. :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:54 am

A new PTA Movie (5:12) dated 7th January 2019 has been posted, entitled "MOVIE 「第4回 Perfumeダンスコンテスト~踊れ! TOKYO GIRL~」ドキュメント" (= MOVIE The 4th Perfume Dance Contest ~ Dance! TOKYO GIRL ~ document) :)

This event took place on 25th August 2018 and was of course live-streamed from beginning to end. The material in this PTA video consists of video of the actual show, plus unseen backstage sequences. The video from the show is shot mostly, or wholly, from a different perspective to the video content of the live stream. The backstage sequences are very interesting and we see some interaction between Perfume and the contestants. It also appears that the venue of the event was a studio (with audience), and not a theatre as with the previous contests.

Again there seem to be problems posting PTA/WPTA videos as this one has also appeared out of the date sequence - before the New Year message.
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:44 pm

On 9th January 2019, a new blog post from Nocchi entitled "2019". :)

Another fairly long one! There is the usual very considerable challenge of trying to make sense out of the nonsense that the auto-translate presents. I often don't make the effort but this post looks very interesting, giving a bit of insight into Nocchi's off-duty life. It is basically about celebrating the end of the old year and the start of the new.

The opening words from auto-translate: "It is closed! I spent happy at the end of angry, I spent the beginning of angry with my family and finally rested with my kettle! (LOL)"

So, I suppose "angry" and "kettle" may be erroneous translations, for whatever reason, and I guess she is saying that she enjoyed the close of the old year and spent the start of the new year with her family and then rested at home (maybe close to her coffee maker? Or is it "kitty"? See later....)

She talks in a bit of detail about the close of the old year, for which Perfume of course did a countdown on stage at Yokohama Arena - which can now be seen on an official Perfume YouTube video. I think she talks about the complications of rehearsing the countdown segment, as it was only ever going to be used on one occasion in a Future Pop Tour performance. Much is lost in translation I think!

And she spent the the start of the new year with family and talks about watching a TV programme. According to auto-translate: "And as I got up at the new year, I got up and watched as a member of the family large group, and I watched it with everyone!"

She enthuses about the programme but I will largely jump over that.... Talking about it, she refers to lampshade dolls, script by Makoto Ueda and "computer grandmother" and urges people to view the rebroadcast.... Possibly this is part of what they watched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvbSZZr2RU4

She then talks I think about doing stuff for TV Bros and anan [the magazines in each of which Perfume have a regular feature] and then about a family outing to Hakone [a hot spring?] and laughingly comments that they seemed to have chosen the most popular place in Japan....

And then according to the auto-translate: "Then I came back to Tokyo and finally I can stay slowly with a cat, I stay at home for a long time."

So, is she saying she has a cat, or is it just a spurious auto-translate insertion? (Hence my earlier "kitty" speculation!) And the word "slowly" has appeared several times in the blog auto-translation and I am guessing it is an attempt to express the idea of not much happening.

And then I think she talks quite a while about gaming stuff that she did. I will jump over that.

Then finally I think she says "Wait a minute, am I talking too much? I have no friends? There you have it. I am sorry. Lets have lots of fun in 2019! Thank you very much." My spin on the auto-translate....

I spent quite a bit of time on trying to analyse that blog post, because I thought it lifted the veil slightly more than usual on Nocchi's off-duty life and I probably achieved very little! But hopefully not too much inaccuracy introduced by me....

I hope you will understand when I am more normally very brief in talking about the written blogs!
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm

A new PTA Movie (3:16) dated 14th January 2019 has been posted, entitled "第3弾「Perfume Closet」撮影現場", which appears to translate as "The 3rd Perfume Closet photoshoot". We see the ladies being photographed looking fabulous in clothes from the Perfume Closet Collection. :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

PreviousNext

Return to Perfume Music