Perfume OFFICIAL WORLD FANCLUB [2013.2.14]

Perfume's music talk.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Re: Perfume OFFICIAL WORLD FANCLUB [2013.2.14]

Postby elevator » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:26 pm

On 16th January 2019, a new blog post from Nocchi entitled "愛猫", which Google translates as "Love Cat"! :D

Another pretty long post and, yes, Nocchi has newly acquired a cat it seems, or rather a cat has acquired her! :love:

So my suspicions from the previous long epistle by Nocchi seem to have been correct! :D

As so often, Nocchi's post is especially challenging to understand using the auto-translate. It does seem that Nocchi bought the cat from a pet store after being tipped off by A~chan that there was a particularly cute kitten there. The kitten is a grey British short hair, and so a pedigree animal. There are five very cute photographs attached to the post, four of the kitten alone, and one of the feline plus its human, adopting identical facial poses....

The text is so difficult to interpret, but it seems that Nocchi might still be trying to decide on a name.... It sounds as if the kitten is female. :D

EDIT (17th Jan): One of the five pictures attached to Nocchi's post, the one in which feline and human adopt identical facial poses, has been published in an'an magazine. Here is the image copied from an'an magazine:

EDIT (21st Jan): More pictures of Nocchi's cat from an'an magazine - posted on twitter by KOWCHAN9: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxXcFTgV4AUKvML.jpg
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:27 pm

On 26th January 2019, a new video blog, #129, from A~Chan! (1:25) :D

She is filmed in Rome! I have never been to Rome but, after a little image research online, it is apparent that she is standing in an almost deserted St Peter's Square in front of the main facade of St Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. It is either dusk, or day-break, as the facade of the Basilica is lit up but the sky is blue. I think among other things she mentions the Sistine Chapel, which research indicates is in another Vatican building, the Apostolic Palace.

A~chan looks very happy and bubbly. No indication who is filmimg her. The sound quality is not very good due to breeze popping the microphone, but when you have no idea what she is saying anyway, it makes little difference!

A real A~chan classic! :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby skh1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:48 am

Hmmm. Inspecting venues for a European tour coming later this year perhaps?
skh1
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby elevator » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:02 am

Great thought! The idea never occurred to me! Let's hope! :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:48 pm

On 14th February 2019, a new blog post from Nocchi entitled "2年前に", which Google translates as "Two Years Ago"! :D

The "Two Years Ago" appears to refer to Nocchi being recommended, by Perfume fans two years ago, a game called "Kingdom Hearts". The whole, fairly lengthy, post appears to be almost completely about games and I cannot clarify any further than that! :)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Two new PTA videos dated 22nd February 2019 have posted, one is very long and one is very short! :D

The very long video is the PTA live stream broadcast on 14 February 2019, St Valentine's Day, and runs for 1:04:18 ! Even so, I think that this is an edited version as I seem to recall that the full stream lasted about 1 hour 25 minutes. The stream is especially brilliant for those who, like me, love to see their pets. :) Lyon, Popochan and Nia-chan were all present (and tolerated each other's presence admirably), although Nocchi's new kitten Nia-chan was understandably shy and preferred to explore the studio, mostly out of shot. The stream also includes A~chan being presented with a large birthday cake - her birthday was the following day of course and so the giving of presents did not occur during the stream. Hopefully that will be the subject of another video! :)

The second, very short, video runs for 0:15 and is the TikTok recorded by the girls during the live stream.

It is possible that some of the girls' preparation and rehearsal for recording the TikTok is part of what has been edited out of the live stream recording.

A brilliant couple of videos! :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby elevator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:25 pm

On 6th March 2019, a new PTA Movie entitled "あ~ちゃん HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!" is posted. Yes, it is the movie of the celebrations of A~chan's 30th birthday (5:55). :D

It is in two scenes. In the first, the three members are enjoying a little celebratory snack, probably backstage somewhere, or in the management offices - at one point A~chan's little dog Popochan seems to have scavenged something, probably a fruit, and is scooped up by Nocchi and told with increasing firmness to (I assume) drop it, which she eventually does (and is rewarded by a cuddle/squeeze from Nocchi). I wouldn't have dared to show even the slightest delay in obeying Nocchi's instructions! :shock:

In the second scene Perfume and their staff are all present in a restaurant, following the previous pattern of a restaurant meal to celebrate the thirtieth birthdays of Nocchi and Yukachan. There are presentations and A~chan makes a speech. There are tears of course. :) :love:

It would be nice to know what is said by A~chan, but of course there are no translations. :|

A bit puzzled why manager Mossam's face was pixellated in the restaurant sequence when nearly all other staff members are not obscured. He is probably their most long-serving staff colleague, going right back to the Sun Street Kameido days. :?
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Previous

Return to Perfume Music