Perfume 2016 US TOUR

Perfume's music talk.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Re: Perfume 2016 US TOUR

Postby b_ry29 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:03 am

Past M&G were for the World Tours. For WT3, it was announced less than 2 wees before the first M&G location. That's all I know.
Early Perfume Timeline
Suiyoubi no Campanella scans
―― You’re too young for your brain cells to be dying!
A~chan: A~chan’s are already on the way to death!
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

Postby alfren » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:03 am

b_ry29 wrote:They did sell out last time they performed at the Hammerstein Ballroom but this time around there are 2 additional venues. Especially with Chicago, makes seeing Perfume without shelving out a lot of money on travel expenses much easier for some so it's maybe possible they might not sell out. And with both shows together, most who will attend will be attending both days in NY. The Wiltern appears to be the first sold out show as of now.

I just hope the last show wouldnt have too much empty room, it might change their desire for future us tour
alfren
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Tarovat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:49 pm

I just bought my tickets for the show in NY on Saturday, FLOOR section.
I have a doubt: the position in that section is first come? my ticket show ROW and SEAT.
Tarovat
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby b_ry29 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:03 pm

That is always there even for an all general venue from what I've seen. FLOOR is first-come.
Early Perfume Timeline
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

Postby Kaiynd » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Is there a pit section for Hammerstein Ballroom too?
My "Pick Me Up" cover! ---> https://youtu.be/qll45wdGbCE
Kaiynd
Polyrhythmic
Polyrhythmic

Postby b_ry29 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Thankfully there is not. Makes it easy for those who want to get front row and not be limited to having a PIT ticket like The Wiltern.
Early Perfume Timeline
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

Postby Kaiynd » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:22 pm

You'll have to sleep over to get to the front row anyways hahaha.

I thought I wouldn't be in America in September. But I had a change of plans so I already bought my tickets for both dates in NYC. Hope to see some of you guys there :D
Kaiynd
Polyrhythmic
Polyrhythmic

Postby Tarovat » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:19 am

Wait for Perfume for hours outside will be part of my trip experience (I live in Perú), so I think it will be amazing. See you there guys!
Tarovat
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Kaiynd » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:43 am

Last time I waited for around 4 hours and I didn't feel my feet because of the cold lol.
This time luckily it won't be cold.

Did someone here got to the front row?
Kaiynd
Polyrhythmic
Polyrhythmic

Postby yoshimi » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:26 am

Does anyone know if any of the U.S. shows have completely sold out yet? I've only heard about general admission selling out on select venues so far.
yoshimi
Toshiko Fan
Toshiko Fan

Postby b_ry29 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:54 am

The only sold out show is LA which is odd (maybe because it's the first US date of the tour). All other venues have seats and floor tickets available as of right now.
Early Perfume Timeline
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

Postby cowboy dan » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 pm

The venue capacity for the Wiltern in LA is 1850 which is half of the WT3 venue which was the Palladium at 3700. The LA date for WT3 didn't sell out as far as I know. I bought a ticket at the door on the night of the show. So maybe that has something to do with it.
cowboy dan
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby b_ry29 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:25 pm

The capacity of Vic Theatre is at 1400 and has not sold out. Last I've heard is there were still around 700 tickets left (as of March 31st). Unless Chicago is the least popular venue for majority of fans or the fanbase resides closer to LA.
Early Perfume Timeline
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

Postby Inmylife82 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:56 am

b_ry29 wrote:The capacity of Vic Theatre is at 1400 and has not sold out. Last I've heard is there were still around 700 tickets left (as of March 31st). Unless Chicago is the least popular venue for majority of fans or the fanbase resides closer to LA.

It surely has to do with the crime/murder statistics that has plagued that city for the longest time. That's just a fact. We can get to the "politics" of things but obviously, this is not the place for that. If you're following the news recently with all the protests/or unrest, I think tickets to see a Perfume show is the last thing on people's minds (if they're even aware of the group). That said, all the best to those coming to see them in the windy city.
Inmylife82
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby CaptainPK » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Inmylife82 wrote:
b_ry29 wrote:The capacity of Vic Theatre is at 1400 and has not sold out. Last I've heard is there were still around 700 tickets left (as of March 31st). Unless Chicago is the least popular venue for majority of fans or the fanbase resides closer to LA.

It surely has to do with the crime/murder statistics that has plagued that city for the longest time. That's just a fact. We can get to the "politics" of things but obviously, this is not the place for that. If you're following the news recently with all the protests/or unrest, I think tickets to see a Perfume show is the last thing on people's minds (if they're even aware of the group). That said, all the best to those coming to see them in the windy city.

I was very surprised that they picked Chicago as a venue (when I saw that though, I was beyond excited), not sure the numbers as far as the fan base is here. I thought they could've picked a better venue than The Vic, but I suppose again, the point being of not knowing. I bought two tickets and this will be my first ever Perfume concert :music: I hope this will be a sold out show, would love for them to come back! And I hope that the girls enjoy the sights and the city/downtown area.

The crime spike does not help, as something always seems to be on the news. If you will be taking the CTA train, the stop is literally right around the corner from the theatre. A heads up for those coming, don't travel alone, watch your belongings and just be aware of your surroundings.
CaptainPK
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby b_ry29 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:23 pm

b_ry29 wrote:Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:14 pm

I strongly doubt any non-fan would even attend if there is no family or friend to convince them to go. I've asked and the most compelling reason is that Chicago lands in the middle of the week.

LA - Friday
SF - Sun
Chi - Wed
NY - Sat & Sun

On top of that, the location is not very appealing to traveling fans. Most who skipping say there is not much to see (and would rather go to NY). I too, who will attending all US dates will fly the same day as the live and go straight to NY the following day. The crime rate of Chicago has not been brought up as a reason not to go. If you consider those who will fly from different countries, it would be better to fly to a venue that is closest to them (East Coast or West Coast).

CaptainPK wrote:not sure the numbers as far as the fan base is here

This is most likely the case, but I won't count out the fact that the crime rate is high there and might put off a minority of fans from attending.

Did I read PTA right? Will the actually hold a lottery now for the US venues?

I remember not having access to a huge section of the LODGE @ The Wiltern when I was buying seats. Row EE was the closest I could get from the left side. Even if the seats were taken, you could still see a grey circle meaning it was taken. The rows ahead of mine were completely missing.
Early Perfume Timeline
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

Postby qzock » Wed May 11, 2016 6:11 am

https://www.pia.co.jp/en/perfume16fcw/

PTA-WORLD ticket lottery lLooks to be GA or "Standing" only. At least you can get a chance for Wiltern which is SOLD OUT except for RESALE.

LOGE tickets are availabe for RESALE so those don't look as if they are being saved for PTA-WORLD.
I couldn't get tickets for the LOGE either, and ended up in the MEZZANINE by the time I got through within 20 minutes of ON_SALE time.

Tickets are still available for the WARFIELD, HAMMERSTEIN and the VIC.
qzock
Electro World Inhabitant
Electro World Inhabitant

Postby Tim IRL » Tue May 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Okay, I missed out on the "Standing Room" tickets.

Can I get a last-minute upgrade in any manner?
Tim IRL
Perfect Style Member
Perfect Style Member

Postby b_ry29 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:54 pm

Buying resale maybe :hm:

PTA lotto was only useful for those who wanted floor without paying 130+ for resale tickets. Otherwise, not including a shot for good seats was useless.
Last edited by b_ry29 on Wed May 18, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Early Perfume Timeline
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

Postby cronomage389 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:09 am

Is anyone planning on doing any encore singalong like with the past World Tours?
cronomage389
Wishing for the best
Wishing for the best

PreviousNext

Return to Perfume Music