music video idea, for the gear vr

Perfume's music talk.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

music video idea, for the gear vr

Postby myAya » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:10 pm

i have a gear vr for my s7. i tried different videos and found i like 180 degree and 360 degree videos the most. because you can tilt your head around without the picture getting messed up, with a 3d stereoscopic picture tilting your head messes up the image which isn't 3d then.

with 180 degree and 360 degree videos you can look around and see the real world, and its really cool! :shock:

i want to see perfume dance in costume in a 180 degree or 360 degree video.

i suggest a intro where they aren't dancing and this looks like bjorks 360 video.
then they do their dance, then their singing, then back to their dance, back and forth until the end when they are calm again like in the voice video.

having them in a green room, a big 360 degree circle, and letting them dance while the director is above them supervising them might work. then you could add any visuals in.

with 180 and 360 degree video scene changing is ok, not like with 3d where tilting the head and so fast scene change matters, making you feel nausea, with 180 degree and 360 degree video you can treat it like regular 2d video.

i want them to dance like the glitter video and i want the video to look like computer city or dream fighter or technopolis. please. i like perfume!
everybody knows?

on the slow boat from Timbuktu with a smile from Perfume
myAya
Electro World native
Electro World native

Re: music video idea, for the gear vr

Postby _920608 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:28 pm

So Sweet Refrain in VR form?
_920608
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Re: music video idea, for the gear vr

Postby myAya » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:47 am

more like the bjork 360 video with perfumes's dream fighter video.

for 360 degree video, that would look like them appearing on different sides of the person, the left side, the right side, in front of you, behind you. walking up close, walking far away.
there's three of them so the 360 video could hold them in the front, back or sides pretty good.

for 180 video i don't really know, it might look good if somebody knows how to do that.

sweet refrain sounds really good for 360 video but thats more a 180 degree video i think. the girls being seen by a rotating camera in 180 degrees, with them dancing and modeling, sounds good.
everybody knows?

on the slow boat from Timbuktu with a smile from Perfume
myAya
Electro World native
Electro World native

Return to Perfume Music