Member Introduction & Pics

Perfume's music talk.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Member Introduction & Pics

Postby ekuseru » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:09 am

A typical topic. Just put a photo of yours ^_~

And add an introduction of you if you want (real name, country, age, your fav music...)
Last edited by ekuseru on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Made into a Global Topic
ekuseru
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby pedro_ » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:06 pm

Hm.. okay my turn!

My real name is, hm... Pedro (ohw really?). I live in Portugal and I'm like at 15 minutes from the center of Lisbon and no I don't live in Lisbon I live at the other side of the river~! ^^; My friends say I'm metrosexual, weel too bad for them because I'm a gay werewolf and I eat human meat at midnight, with or without full moon.

I think kids are scary. I love design, street art, toys, electronik music... I also love to go shopping but not alone because I'm afraid of those guys working at the shops (what's their name in english?). Hm... I'm studying Arts at the coolest school of my city~! It used to be a farm you know? ^^ It's near the "parque da cidade" (city's park) so our school is always full of ducks that sometimes start fighting and we sit on the ground until the sun burns us and we watch all those trees around us (and the ducks fighting too, it's really stupid thought). My room is always in a caos and lately people have been telling me that whenever they see me I'm like always cleaning it... well I have no choice since I have too much stuff and no place to put them.

I love learning the dances from my favorite pvs xD I'm still learning the Electro World one............... I teach them to my friends (girls) and sometimes we create some new steps and everyone at school sees us doing it. I think they are zombies because they always stare at us with weird faces and poses. Vanessa says their veins are full of green gosma. We try to avoid them but it's difficult and don't worry we are prepared if they attack us.

Right now I'm trying to draw something cool for that contest of that store named "Staples", the first price is a laptop and the second an ipod ^^;

And I'll post a pic later as I'm not in the mood right now to get the camera.

edit:

I wasn't feeling like taking a photo to put here so I just picked whatever I found on my pc in which I were ;)

This is me one day trying out my peggy guggenheim's fun glasses...
[img]http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/4549/pedro01qz8.jpg[/img]

And this one is me with my american cousins at the Zoo (actually it's just me because I cutted the picture).
[img]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/7835/pedro02zg3.jpg[/img]

I forgot to mention that my biggest dream is to see football DEAD~! (sorry football lovers:cool: )
pedro_

Postby Emma-chan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:00 am

woo, I decided to totally re-vamp this since this was one of my first few posts here... (if I remember right, anyway), and yeah... I'm quite different than I used to be, and this would let new members know me quite a bit better, I figure.

anyway...

Emma-chan. 18 years old now. a crazed Count Bleck fangirl, have been ever since Super Paper Mario was released, even though I didn't get it till like, 3/4 months later... XDD I love j-music, especially capsule, mini-moni, Polysics and Pizzicato Five. I like Perfume as well, but not as much as I used to. but I'm always excited for their new releases and such! n_n I'm on the comp. a lot. mostly wasting time on Gaia or talking to friends on MSN. I'm always listening to music, either my j-music or video game music, or sometimes I'll listen to something like Gorillaz or System of a Down, but I'm not really into those things anymore... I still think they have good music, though. XD;;

umm... I love video games. anything Nintendo, really... mostly Mario games, though. I also like Zelda, Pokemon, Pikmin, and the WarioWare games, as well as many others... I have an SNES, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Game Boy Player, DS Lite, and a Wii. XDD my favorite Mario games are Super Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island and Paper Mario. X)) I love SPM, but the first Paper Mario ish still better in my opinion.

hmm... well, I used to be into anime and stuff a lot when I was younger, not so much now, though... the last anime I was into was Ouran Host Club, and I still like it, but yeah... I'm... kinda into manga, though. I love Death Note, just finished reading the series not too long ago... I hated the end, though. >___< other than that, it's awesome.

hmm, well, I dunno what else I should really say, I think I covered everything... :33

oh... well, one more thing! I love to talk to ppl on MSN, so add me! ...well, if you plan on talking to me more than one, unlike quite a few ppl I've added...
Last edited by Emma-chan on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emma-chan
Ceramic girl
Ceramic girl

Location: Land of Stairs and Falling (I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO)

Postby pedro_ » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:39 am

Yay~! We're the same age *dances happily*

And what are those lights on the top of your head? It looks like a dark blue robo cat:D
pedro_

Postby Emma-chan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:39 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by pedro_[/i]
Yay~! We're the same age *dances happily*

And what are those lights on the top of your head? It looks like a dark blue robo cat:D [/quote]

X)

XD it's a CoCo kitty plushie from Gaia Online. my friend got it for me for my birfdai. 8D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/store/gaiamer ... ory&cat=20
Emma-chan
Ceramic girl
Ceramic girl

Postby pedro_ » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:56 pm

Wow that kitty is really cute~! And you actually have it clipped to your head, that rocks xD Doesn't it fall or something? I never played that game although I was invited by a lot of friends, many times.
pedro_

Postby Emma-chan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:53 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by pedro_[/i]
Wow that kitty is really cute~! And you actually have it clipped to your head, that rocks xD Doesn't it fall or something? I never played that game although I was invited by a lot of friends, many times. [/quote]

XD no. it kinda tilts when I move my head sometimes, though. :3 Gaia ish a lot of fun. X) I would love to have the kitty plushies for my avvie on there, but I don't think I ever will. they're too expensive now...
Emma-chan
Ceramic girl
Ceramic girl

Postby pete-chan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:44 pm

Oops I never Posted here first! Well im 19 In Love with Japan Lik I guess most of you here! I Skateboard and Love J-Pop! Quite a combination! Oh and I like Stripey Jumpers haha!

Here are a few photos of me skating and normal!=)
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/Pete-chan/414a02eb.jpg[/img][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/Pete-chan/Davy176499.jpg[/img][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/Pete-chan/Petefrontboardhandrail2.jpg[/img]
pete-chan

Postby pedro_ » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:58 pm

So where are you from pete-chan? What you're studying?

I like skates. There was a time I tried to learn because my best friend had one and was constantly riding on that thing. It's fun, a bit dangerous though.. ;)
pedro_

Postby ecoice » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:18 pm

My name is sarah. I was born in Atlanta, USA and I am 17 years old... 18 november 21st :(

My favorite songstress of all time is Hamasaki Ayumi. I'm a Johnny's fan..love Arashi and NEWS. Love capsule, paris match, perfume. Some others.

Nice to meet :)
[img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5951/s4020376ro1.jpg[/img]
Last edited by ecoice on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ecoice

Postby ekuseru » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:35 pm

uhh I totally forgot to post since I wrote the first message!!
I love all of your pictures >.<
Nice to meet you pete-chan & CREA!
ekuseru
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby ben1988 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:42 pm

Konichiwa! My name is Ben. I'm from the same town as Pete-Chan (Dover). It's a complete dump! I also skate sometimes! Im 19 and I study Media. I like alot of music. I've been turned on to alot of it by good ol' Pete! I love perfume! & Halcali are a new favourite. Absolutely hooked on them now. Other than japanese music I enjoy Bright Eyes, The Knife, Modest Mouse amongst others! Sorry I dont have a picture of myself at the moment. I'll post one soon! ^_^
ben1988

Postby ekuseru » Sat May 05, 2007 1:48 am

welcome Ben, nice to meet you!

Ah, I love the latest work of The Knife! Silent Shout <3
ekuseru
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby minkAYuko » Sun May 13, 2007 6:44 pm

Lookign good everybody! :D

little about me! :D... My real name is Antonio and Im from México... mmh... I love JPOP my favorite artist of all time are on my nick ;)... Ayumi Hamasaki mink and Yuko Ogura (yeah the last one isn.t a singer is an IDOL and model but she did some singing she.s so cute I love her! :P)

Just below them lol... are perfume, I like hirai ken, Kokia puffy and Nana katase! and I,m into jpop more than j,rock but I listen from time to time! (to get more info on artist I like just visit my lastfm)

mmh.. what else... I study graphic design but I just kinda finish.. I won´t continue I have problems with my family and stuff and I'm planning on going to live to japan or Brasil i´m not sure I love both places! and I love Portuguese!

well.. that.s it! too much info lol...

@Emma-chan: Dun worry your privacy is safe with us!
:wink: and welcome to the Jworld! :D do you know ayu? :wink:

@Pedro_: Did I mention my first name is Pedro too? lol copycat! :o! lol Jk! :D and heey! kids are awesome! T_T.

@ekuseru: I also like that kinda of music! but I trance too! well.. mostly "mainstream" trance like ayu.s remixes and everything!! I recommend you listen to "everlasting love" by mink, it.s actually G.T.S ft mink is really nice! :D.

@pete-chan: hey should record an skater clip along ben1988 with perfume music! :D like.. computer driving or something! :D it should be fun! :D

@ben1988: I forogot to mention I loooooove Halcali too! Do you know Puffy they kinda have the same style but Halcli can be more crazy at times! lol... :D

@CREA: You are from ATLANTA?? :o :o , well.. I.m not from atlanta lol but I lived there for a year and a half! we could have met! the only think is that you would have been 10 LOL! (I think lol!) I lived there from 2000 to half of 2001 lol! looooooove atlanta! I lived in smyrna :wink: .

did I miss some1 ? Nice to meet you all! :D
minkAYuko
Twinkle smile
Twinkle smile

Postby DISTRICT7642 » Mon May 14, 2007 9:05 am

Okai, time for an intro.
My real name is Sergio Luciano [but everyone calls me Sergio. It's easier]
I'm 23 years old and live in the Netherlands.
I've started listening to jpop since 2004.
I'm a Hello! Project fan too. Started with Morning Musume, but my love for MM fandom kinda faded away and now i'm a Berryz Kobo and °C-ute fan.
I can't recall when i started liking Perfume. But i know i loved them right away. Then capsule came along which was instant love too.

Other artist i like are Bonnie Pink, 9nine, Judy and Mary, Hazel Nuts Chocolate, SweetS, ZONE, Hanako Oku, YUKI, DREAMS COME TRUE, Halcali, Bennie K etc. etc

I'm also into 70's/80's idolmusic like Agnes Chan, Megumi Asaoka, Onyanko Club, Yukiko "Yuuyu" Iwai, Ushiroyubi Sasaregumi, Sharan Q, Yukiko Okada <3, Nami Shimada, Yui Asaka, Tomoyo Harada etc. etc...

And that's it... I think...

Okai, picture
DISTRICT7642
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby akanesama » Fri May 18, 2007 2:42 am

Hewo minna san!!!

@Ekuseru: omfg..never thought u were like that!

@ the rest : all cute :wink:

ok,
My name is Ana Silva
Music:Mayaa sakamoto, megumi hayashibara,Perfume o.O
I love anime,singing in japanese!!
^^

My pic:
Last edited by akanesama on Wed May 30, 2007 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
akanesama

Postby akanesama » Wed May 30, 2007 4:51 pm

[TO USAGI KUN] Read Please
err so uma cena, tu nao jogas-te nos Kamome dan no Ragnarok!? e tive ctg tmb no anipop!! ITS ME BLESSED SOUL O.o dix ai kkl coisa prq eu tenhu um projecto q diz respeito as nossas meninas (Perfume) :)
akanesama

Postby ecoice » Thu May 31, 2007 6:29 pm

minkAYuko wrote:@CREA: You are from ATLANTA?? :o :o , well.. I.m not from atlanta lol but I lived there for a year and a half! we could have met! the only think is that you would have been 10 LOL! (I think lol!) I lived there from 2000 to half of 2001 lol! looooooove atlanta! I lived in smyrna :wink: .

wow, you would be so close to me! I live in, well 30 seconds away from smyrna ^^; But ya, I was like, in 5th/6th grade then yo~
ecoice

Postby Usagi-kun » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:37 pm

Hello! My name is Bruno, I'm 21 and I'm from Portugal

I don't have much to say but let's see, Perfume is my personal favorite group in the moment, and about other artists I can't say that I love them particulary or not, It's very difficult for me to say the artists that I like, when someone ask me that, I prefer to say the songs that I'm leastening right now.

Other thing that I like: Anime! my favorites are MaiHime, Pretear, Chobits, Mahoromatic, Fruits Basket (yeah I'm more into girlish anime lol) and It was anime's fault that I got into jpop

and here's a picture of me lol ^^;

-----------------------
[To akanesama]
ya sou! fiquei surpreendido por te ver por aqui! mas fico contente ;D
quanto ao projecto sou todo de ouvidos, se ainda tiveres o meu msn diz algo, se nao manda msg privada pa eu te enviar o mail
Usagi-kun
Wishing for the best
Wishing for the best

Postby minkAYuko » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:56 pm

CREA wrote:wow, you would be so close to me! I live in, well 30 seconds away from smyrna ^^; But ya, I was like, in 5th/6th grade then yo~

yeah :oops: :P ooh nice!! little question!... do you ever happen to go to the Krystal that was in front of... of... I forgot the name... cobb mall? or cobb plaza? I used to eat there! cause it was close to my apartment xD it was fun living in atlanta I loved it.

hello akanesama, DISTRICT7642, and Usagi-kun :D

lots of ppl from portugal? is it nice overthere? you also speak Portuguese right? I just want to learn it T_T, is it the same as in brazil?
minkAYuko
Twinkle smile
Twinkle smile

Next

Return to Perfume Music