Perfume City Fansub Group Recruit Thread

Create topics or polls about the fansite or contents related to Perfume City or Forums stuff.

Moderator: manuel

Re: Perfume City Fansub Group Recruit Thread

Postby EloPOP » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Hello, i'm in a german fansub group and i want help you with timing, karaoke timing, encode and maybe typesetting ^^

I Love Perfume :love: :love:
German Facebook-Fansite - www.facebook.com/PerfumeMusic
EloPOP
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby tofu » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Hey if this lightens your workload a little, tannoy has the first episode of Happy, subbed, on his channel
28.11.2010-Beginning of Perfume's world domination
16.06.2011-Perfume's Invasion of LA
tofu
Nakata Fan
Nakata Fan

Postby mrmariowario » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:47 pm

tofu wrote:Hey if this lightens your workload a little, tannoy has the first episode of Happy, subbed, on his channel

I think I have that somewhere on my harddrive, I can upp it to MF if need be.
mrmariowario
Loving You
Loving You

Postby Meirin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:02 am

tofu wrote:Hey if this lightens your workload a little, tannoy has the first episode of Happy, subbed, on his channel

We're starting from the eps that were not subbed (i.e. EP 4). I believe EP 1-3 are already in the Download section, but thanks!

Nocchu wrote:Okay, I sent it to them. Maybe we can all do the small stuff too, like Ontama. Or something that's not being sold, like Perfume on Himitsu no Arashi-chan.

Yes! Actually, if there are any Translators/Asssisants without any work to do right now, I'd encourage to just pick up something and translate. The girls are on Ontama this week, so it'd be cool to have a release that current. :D Communication is key, so definitely talk with one another.

For longer series like Happy! I think it's a good idea to split up into project teams. So each translator can commit to one specific show.

EloPOP wrote:Hello, i'm in a german fansub group and i want help you with timing, karaoke timing, encode and maybe typesetting ^^

Wow, great! I'll definitely add you to the list. :D Thanks!
Team KARAfume!
For the latest news, follow Perfume City on Twitter!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby rewak » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:39 am

This is all that's floating around out there subbed as far as i know, i've tried to put dates on as many as i can. Having a list of whats out there will hopefully cut down on a little confusion :P

Chandelier House 1-4
HAPPY! 1-3, 14, 26

Domoto Kyodai (2008.04.20)
Ontama (2008.07.15-17)
VS Arashi (2008.08.09)
Welcome to the Chelsea Hotel
Love Party
CDTV Yoyogi Backstage Report

Baby Cruising Love Heyx3 (2008.02.25)
Music Fair 21 (2008.04.19)
Love The World Heyx3 (2008.07.23)
Secret Secret Music Station (2008.10.03)
Polyrythym & Love The World Music Station SuperLive (2008.12.26)
One Room Disco Heyx3 (2009.07.06)

New Year Greetings (2008-2009)
I Still Love U Commentary

GAME Tour MC (Before Polyrythym)
Budoukan MC (Before Chocolate Disco)
Yoyogi What Is Disco?
Yoyogi MC (Before Dream Fighter)
rewak

Postby EloPOP » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm

EloPOP wrote:Hello, i'm in a german fansub group and i want help you with timing, karaoke timing, encode and maybe typesetting ^^

Meirin wrote:Wow, great! I'll definitely add you to the list. :D Thanks!

I have to thanks, Meirin. ^^
German Facebook-Fansite - www.facebook.com/PerfumeMusic
EloPOP
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby Lorien » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:10 pm

I have hundreds of gigabytes of high bitrate, high quality video, so if you need a RAW supplier let me know. I also have a ton of RAW files of full shows where Perfume is present, for example I have pretty much all the Music Japan shows since 2009 and I can provide cuts of the interview parts where Perfume talked even if they didn't sing on the show. I also have full RAW shows like Music Station, Wednesday J-Pop, CDTV, Bokura no Ongaku, Music Fair, Hey!Hey!Hey! Music Champ, Happy Music, etc. etc.
I'm also well versed with encoding (adding subtitles, transcoding files to smaller resolution/size, etc. etc.) and can do that as well. Just find the many posts I've done in the downloads section of the forum for examples of my work.

If you are on jpopsuki just check out my profile for all the Perfume related stuff I've uploaded plus I'm seeding a whole bunch more (I think I have well over 200 Perfume videos mostly in HD).
http://www.jpopsuki.eu/user.php?id=2818
On top of that I will of course have access to all the future new content that is uploaded there.
You are reading this because there is an annoying 30 character limit on every post. Enjoy!
Lorien
Digital Member
Digital Member

Postby WAPOMATIC » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 pm

I'm only 'alright' with Japanese, so even though I'd like to help with translation, audio translation (versus text translation) certainly isn't my strong point. I would like to help as a TL checker, however.
WAPOMATIC
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Meirin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:35 pm

WAPOMATIC wrote:I'm only 'alright' with Japanese, so even though I'd like to help with translation, audio translation (versus text translation) certainly isn't my strong point. I would like to help as a TL checker, however.

At this point we'd probably only look for more fluent Japanese speakers with the amount that has applied already. However, if you're good with literary/text translations, there's tons of Japanese articles that do need translation (which isn't necessarily what we cover). I don't know much about that, but I'd ask taka02. Thanks for applying, though!

Lorien wrote:I have hundreds of gigabytes of high bitrate, high quality video, so if you need a RAW supplier let me know. I also have a ton of RAW files of full shows where Perfume is present, for example I have pretty much all the Music Japan shows since 2009 and I can provide cuts of the interview parts where Perfume talked even if they didn't sing on the show. I also have full RAW shows like Music Station, Wednesday J-Pop, CDTV, Bokura no Ongaku, Music Fair, Hey!Hey!Hey! Music Champ, Happy Music, etc. etc.
I'm also well versed with encoding (adding subtitles, transcoding files to smaller resolution/size, etc. etc.) and can do that as well. Just find the many posts I've done in the downloads section of the forum for examples of my work.

If you are on jpopsuki just check out my profile for all the Perfume related stuff I've uploaded plus I'm seeding a whole bunch more (I think I have well over 200 Perfume videos mostly in HD).
http://www.jpopsuki.eu/user.php?id=2818
On top of that I will of course have access to all the future new content that is uploaded there.

Having the files in addition to knowing how to encode was exactly what we needed in the first place! I'm glad you finally got around to posting here. :) I'll definitely add you to our roster.
Team KARAfume!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby Lorien » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Meirin wrote:Having the files in addition to knowing how to encode was exactly what we needed in the first place! I'm glad you finally got around to posting here. :) I'll definitely add you to our roster.

Yeah I must apologize for not being around much lately. But I ran back as soon as I saw someone uploaded the Happy Music sub on jpopsuki and you guys were credited as the source. Thanks for doing this, I've always wanted to see what the girls talk about on those shows and interviews.
You are reading this because there is an annoying 30 character limit on every post. Enjoy!
Lorien
Digital Member
Digital Member

Postby Sumineko » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:58 pm

*Job decided*
Last edited by Sumineko on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sumineko
Electro World native
Electro World native

Postby Meirin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 pm

@Sumineko We are actually quite full with the number of staff at the moment, but I can put you as another Timer since you know how to work with subs. We have some people that have already opted up for karaoke timing/After Effects, and since it isn't a priority at the moment, we don't need that many roles for it.
Team KARAfume!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby Sumineko » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Meirin wrote:@Sumineko We are actually quite full with the number of staff at the moment, but I can put you as another Timer since you know how to work with subs. We have some people that have already opted up for karaoke timing/After Effects, and since it isn't a priority at the moment, we don't need that many roles for it.

OK! A timer would be nice. But don't hesitate to tell me if i'm being burden to the whole staff
Sumineko
Electro World native
Electro World native

Postby mrmariowario » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:54 am

OMG! We just got a Fansub forum!? That's AWESOME! Now we can really get started! :D
mrmariowario
Loving You
Loving You

Postby Meirin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 am

Yup! And with that, I think I'll have the Recruitment closed for now.

We will not be taking any more staff applications for the time being! Thank you!
Team KARAfume!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby PolynesianDancer » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 am

Whoa! Keep it moving! I love you people!!! Now that the recruitment is closed for the time being we, among behind the people anticipating can only do is to support and cheer you up. If in any case you need any of the mods' assistance or by just any of us, please don't hesitate to tell us.

GO GO GO FANSUB TEAM! We deeply support you all the way. Good Job!
JOIN THE CREW. BE CERTIFIED. MORE, NOT LESS.
**|blogger|**|ask me|**|facebook|**|twitter|**
PolynesianDancer
Perfumeの掟
Perfumeの掟

Postby Meirin » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 am

Alright, so all fansub staff should be able to read and post in the Fansub Subforum now.
If you find a new video to sub, feel free to post a thread for it so people can get to work. :D
Team KARAfume!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Re: Perfume City Fansub Download Thread

Postby perfumefanforever11 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:43 am

Not sure if this is the appropriate spot for this but is the Perfume City fansub group looking for Japanese-> English translator? If so i can try to help out on my free time. But please don't think my english is flawless , it is still in progress
perfumefanforever11
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby manuel » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 am

perfumefanforever11 wrote:Not sure if this is the appropriate spot for this but is the Perfume City fansub group looking for Japanese-> English translator? If so i can try to help out on my free time. But please don't think my english is flawless , it is still in progress

ive moved your post to the right place
unfortunately i dont think they are still recruiting
Meirin wrote:Yup! And with that, I think I'll have the Recruitment closed for now.

We will not be taking any more staff applications for the time being! Thank you!
manuel
Administrator

Re: Perfume City Fansub Download Thread

Postby Meirin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 am

perfumefanforever11 wrote:Not sure if this is the appropriate spot for this but is the Perfume City fansub group looking for Japanese-> English translator? If so i can try to help out on my free time. But please don't think my english is flawless , it is still in progress

If you are a native speaker, then I can make an exception. We have many native English speakers translating from Japanese, so another native speaker we might need!
Team KARAfume!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

PreviousNext

Return to Perfume City