Spring of Life Giveaway

Create topics or polls about the fansite or contents related to Perfume City or Forums stuff.

Moderator: manuel

Re: Spring of Life Giveaway

Postby imaminxkitty » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 pm

When I first heard Spring of Life in their commercial for Kirin I was SO excited to for the whole song to come out, when I finally was able to hear the whole song, it sort of reminded me of some of Perfume's older stuff!
I fell inlove with it, and the story the PV told, because I could really relate.
Communication, when I heard the first minute of it, that I found in youtube, I thought WOW! This doesn't even sound like Perfume!! Ilovedit! Lol, I really want this limited edition single, because I know I would listen to it OVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVER, no joke! And i reallyreallyreally super want that poster!>.<
My luck is usually bad when it comes to contests and giveaways, because so many people enter.. :3 Anyways, have a nice day!
ImageImage
imaminxkitty
Electro World Inhabitant
Electro World Inhabitant

Postby kittenish » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:18 am

I really enjoyed Spring of Life although it was not my favourite song, neither was the dance. The concept, however, was one of my top five with their light-up outfits and the robot imagery in the PV. It matched their music style and for people who have just gotten into Perfume, the concept and song might be a good starting point for them. I did like some of the heavier techno parts of the song which reminded me of their older stuff.

Communication is actually my favourite of the single. It has a very cute charm to it and the dance is really adorable from the little bit we see from the CM. It is easy to dance to and gets stuck in your head very easy. The concept is also very vibrant and cute, something that I love about it.
kittenish
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby AnggaHikari » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:58 pm

first time I heard SoL in Kirin CM, I'm really excited. the music, the beat, really fun. I just cannot wait till full version released. And when I heard the full version, I just can't stop listening again and again. Because I think, they 'really comeback' I mean, JPN album its not too 'Perfume' (sorry :p ) I think that's not too electro,just a Pop-album-with-mid-up-tempo.
and I'm glad that Spring of Life make me find the 'reason' why I love Perfume so much.

for communication. uwaaa!! that's very unique song! xD very catchy! its bring me back to 'Game Era'
love it ! <3
AnggaHikari
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Baki » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm

When I first heard the preview for Spring of Life I was really excited to hear another evolution of Perfume's sound. And then comes the release of the PV and I was blown away. There is something about the PV that somehow communications the feelings in this song. I can't stop listening to Spring of Life! It's that kind of song that immediately picks you up and makes your day better.

I have to admit when I first heard Communication I wasn't impressed, however after a good few listens it's finally growing on me. I think it reminds me a lot of Perfume's older, cutesy songs so it's got a very nice nostalgic feel to it. Combined with an adorable PV I'm starting to like this song more.
Baki
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Jet0716 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:42 am

I feel like ive already heard and watched spring of life before each time it do. this is becasue it fits so perfectly into the perfume way of things. I mean, for real, how did it take this long to doa robots looking for love theme? AWESOME!
Blood is just perspiration of the heart.

--------
Starwars Wiki - Expand your Awesome
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Jet0716
Kiss Gravity U Sound Best
Kiss Gravity U Sound Best

Location: RIGHT BEHIND YOU, but seriously, im a ninja, kinda. . . not.

Postby anabelenj96 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 am

i love spring of life is awesome i love the choreography soooo much they look so cuteeee , i love the outfit they use and olso the idea of this mv , i think one of the best part of the mv is when the clothing start turning one . and the consept is interesting. i love the song also the commercial the best part for me is the chorous .
anabelenj96
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby RamenAddicted » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 pm

The concept of Spring of Life is amazing, the bass line is fantastic, it just goes to show that perfume is still running strong, but Communication has cutey feel to it and that's all right that's how i began to love Monochrome Effect the bubblyness. :love: Still I like string perfume songs over the bubbly ones so Spring of Life is my fav.
RamenAddicted
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby LunitaLolita60 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 am

I really liked "Spring of Life" when I first heard it, but I came to love the song after seeing the video for it. It's a good solid song, with a definite Perfume feel to it, and the music video concept was very interesting to watch. There's something about the combination of the robot theme and then the girls sort of coming to life show by the light they were connected too. I like how their dresses light up as well. The song itself is one that know I'll be replaying over and over again on my mp3 player.

My first impression of "Communication" was that I thought it was a cute and fun song. It is certainly not my favorite Perfume song (at least not at the moment) but I think it is a song that could really grow on me.
LunitaLolita60
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby trancer667 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Definitely something new whit her style… i can't stop to dance whit this new electronic feeling. Is amazing like they are evolving and turning her essence more and more sophisticated and how every new song is a great BOOM… The android concept for the video of Spring of Life is really magnetic like their new dance.

About Communication is fantastic, because this song tele-transport me to the beginning of there career. I hope the new chore for this song will be zoo cool like the version in the KANRO commercial...
trancer667
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Meirin » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Submissions are closed and the Winner has already been drawn. Thank you for participating!
Team KARAfume!
For the latest news, follow Perfume City on Twitter!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Previous

Return to Perfume City