Perfume City Online! :D 9 years

Create topics or polls about the fansite or contents related to Perfume City or Forums stuff.

Moderator: manuel

Perfume City Online! :D 9 years

Postby PerfumeCityHall » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:22 am

June 1st marks the 9th year Perfume City has been alive for. The perfumecityhall blog on tumblr will celebrate the anniversary by creating content based on some memorable threads, some obscure but interesting facts about the site and a project which aims to create visual representations of the 33 shocking legends of Perfume.

Aside from that, a happy 9th birthday to Perfume City and a thanks for past and current staff who still manage to maintain the site after all these years. It may not be now, but this place was once a location for many international fans to gather and that should not be forgotten.

ekuseru wrote: I do really think this site could not have been what it is without people like you around the globe who shared their love for Perfume.
PerfumeCityHall
Indies Member
Indies Member

Re: Perfume City Online! :D 9 years

Postby elevator » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Belatedly, Very Happy Birthday to Perfume City! :D Nine years is a tremendous achievement! :yahoo:

And I warmly second the vote of thanks to all past and current staff who have nurtured and looked after Perfume City all these years. :D Everyone who has ever been a member of Perfume City owes you a big debt. :bravo:

Perfume City has played a unique role in Perfume's overseas fandom, and memorably so at the Cars 2 premiere when many Perfume City members were there to greet Perfume, and the group realised they had a significant core of support overseas. A very big thank you to ekuseru for founding Perfume City - we all share the love for Perfume. :love:

And a big thank you to PerfumeCityHall for all the celebrations to mark the 9th Anniversary! I am greatly enjoying the PrfmCityHall blog. I especially love the artwork for 33 Legends #1. :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Re: Perfume City Online! :D 9 years

Postby PerfumeCityHall » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:55 am

Newly found information hidden away about the start-up.
I decided to make this website at May '06.

This was the very first version of the site, announcing the upcoming Perfume City site.

When I knew how many time it would take me to finish the site, I fixed the starting day (1st June)

The day was May 23rd of 2006 and the first or "Announce" version of the site was made available on June 1st of 2006. Following versions are what was called, "Perfume City" versions.
PerfumeCityHall
Indies Member
Indies Member

Return to Perfume City