Member Introduction & Pics

Create topics or polls about the fansite or contents related to Perfume City or Forums stuff.

Moderator: manuel

Re: Member Introduction & Pics

Postby kshykmylff » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:49 pm

hello guys!
I'M Ega from Indonesia :)
honestly i like perfume since last year, kinda new right? hahaha
but they made me no need to take a long time to fallin too deep for loving and supporting them :)
three ladies as dream fighters so true! they impressed me a lot. especially kashiyuka *peace*.
so proud to be a PTA together with the others. anyway sorry for my bad english hahaha

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
xxPTAxx
kshykmylff
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby chae » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi I'm chae!!

I'm pretty new to Perfume, only about a year or so. My favourite song is Night Flight, by far! I finally decided to sign up so I could talk to other people about Perfume since my attempts to interest my friends, siblings, and coworkers in them completely failed.

(BTW who else is from Canada?)
chae
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby tgm100 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:52 am

chae wrote:Hi I'm chae!!

I'm pretty new to Perfume, only about a year or so. My favourite song is Night Flight, by far! I finally decided to sign up so I could talk to other people about Perfume since my attempts to interest my friends, siblings, and coworkers in them completely failed.

(BTW who else is from Canada?)

Hello Everyone!
My Name is Felix,i'm 16 (Perfume fandom starts at a young age!) and i live in Montreal,Quebec,Canada!
My favorite Perfume album song\single is Laser Beam (album-mix) :music:
My favorite Perfume b-side is 23:30. :love:
I discovered Perfume because Magic Of Love was on the sidebar of one of KyaryPamyuPamyu's videos on YouTube! :yeah:
I love Perfume because they're the perfect blend of pop and dance,of retro and futuristic and of killer songs and perfect PV's!I just think they're awesome and at the top of their GAME :hah:
I currently own Level3 (International LE),JPN Regular,Perfume Global Compilation Love The World Regular and Perfume World Tour 1st.
I'm a student and i love watching tv,graphic designing and hanging out with my friends (that are annoyed by my Perfume obsession :rofl:
See you soon,Perfume City! :D :D :D :D :D
tgm100
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby mayin_perfume » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 am

Hi everyone.

I first joined this forum a couple of years ago but never actually introduced myself so... better late than never =)

I'm mexican living at Mexico City. (¿Hay algún otro fan mexicano/latinoamericano de Perfume por aquí?)
I started to listen japanese music when I started learning japanese some 5 years ago. I liked so much that a couple of friends and I started an internet radio program called Kinoko Power (you can google it, although all the content is in spanish) where we talk about the wide range of music genres you can find on the japanese scene.
Thanks to that I discovered wonderfull artist such as Ego Wrappin, YMO, Unicorn/Okuda Tamio, Soutaisei Riron and Hiromi Uehara. Currently my favorite artist are Shiina Ringo, Utada HIkaru, Sakanaction, SKAPARA and (of course) Perfume.
But I really don't like J-Pop that much. Specially all the AKB-Morning Musume-idol thing. But there's something about Perfume that is simply irresistible.

I first learned about Perfume when they where at the Triangle era and the first song I heard was "One room disco". At first I took them for another generic, interchangeable idol act, but it did't take that long unitl I paid more atention to their coreograghy, the electronic style and arrangements, their simple but uplifting lyrics and learned about their humble beginings and their meteoric rise to stardoom, when I became completly hooked. And now, on november 9, 2014 I will travel to the US to see them perform live. I'm so excited! Hope to get along with all you guys and girls of the Perfume City Forums.

Some stats
Favorite Perfume Member: Nocchi
Favorite Single: Tough call. It's between Polyrithm and Night Flight
Favorite Album: JPN (this album has it all!)
mayin_perfume
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Ryu Niiyama » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi I'm Ryu and I'm a longtime lurker and a HUGE Daifan of Perfume. Been following them since 06. I'm 28 from North Carolina, USA and I'm a anime and jpop fan. Had to join since I'm going to the New York show and I wanted to be around fellow fans that understand my excitement! I'm the only Perfume fan I know amongst my friends (despite attempts to convert them).

I'm one of the few fans that likes every song they make (they are the only group I follow that has this distinction). So I can't say that I have a favorite, but my first song was Polyrhythm, heard it while playing Taiko no Tatsujin and fell in love.

Love all three girls for different reasons but if I had to pick one as my fave it would be Nocchi.

So happy to be here!
Ryu Niiyama
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby snypershot » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Name is normally Snypershot, or you can call me Oliver (Ollie if you watch Arrow :p) and I've been a fan for a while. Nice to meet you all
SCANDAL - 2011 - LA
ONE OK ROCK - 2014 - LA and Mesa, AZ
Perfume - 2014 - LA
snypershot
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby T~Chan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Heya! I'm Tom; I'm 14 and from the UK, and i've fallen in love with Perfume! Their music is so good!
I found them because I started getting into J-Pop, and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and then I found perfume!
Last edited by T~Chan on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
T~Chan
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby hakyeon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi
I'm Amber from Australia :D

I've only known (and liked) Perfume since 2012 when I heard Spring Of Life but I've fallen hard for the girls recently^-^
My favourite is Yuka, but I love all three of them:D

My favourite Perfume songs; Fake It, edge (all versions), Fushizen na Girl, Laser Beam, Spending all my time, Nee, One Room Disco, Love the world
yeah

I'm not into J-pop as such, I'm mainly a K-pop fan
my top two groups are Perfume and VIXX :D

I overuse emoticons ngl

btw how do I add a sig and dp and stuff?
hakyeon
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby 안녕 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:40 am

Hi, I'm TJ... (yeah TJ)... I'm a dude from Maryland in the USA and am also a perfume fan (what???). I hope my username doesn't break any rules, It reads An-Nyeong (meaning "hello" in Korean and I couldn't think of anything better to use at the time). Anyways, I'm a fairly new fan of perfume, but after seeing them in my recommended videos on youtube for a month or so I decided to give them a try (and instantly became a fan). I dunno what my favorite song is but I really like "Computer City" and a lot of stuff from JPN (and GAME and ⊿ and LEVEL3, haven't heard much from their new album). Like most people here (according to the poll) Kashiyuka is my favorite member, but I really like A-chan a lot as well.

I came to this website mainly to get information about perfume related events events. Also, since I will be attending the World Tour 3rd in NYC this coming November; I think It'll be a good opportunity to meet other crazy people who're planning to stand out in the cold for multiple hours to get a good floor spot. I actually didn't know about the concert until a few days ago (curse you wikipedia :evil: ) and I immediately bought a $130 resale floor ticket.

Like the person ^^^^ there, I also mostly listen to Korean music mostly because I study the language (Perfume > K-Pop imo). I also want to some day learn Japanese.
안녕
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby rewak » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:59 am

Welcome all new people, it's great to have new members :D

hakyeon wrote:btw how do I add a sig and dp and stuff?

You can edit your display picture HERE and your signature HERE :)
rewak

Postby that_annoying_girl » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi I'm Sitapa :love:
I'm 14 years old, and I'm in the 8th grade.
And of course, I love Perfume!

I just discovered Perfume... three or four months ago?
How I discovered them though... well basically, I was on a K-Pop video and Magic of Love appeared on my recommended videos section and I clicked on it out of curiosity. Things were never the same...
I don't own any merch, but I'm going to their concert in NY this November and I constantly listen to their music.
A-chan is my favorite member, but I love everyone. I mean, you can hate absolutely no one in Perfume.

I'm a J-Pop fan and a K-Pop fan. (so I tend to really hate it when I see a fanwar :mad: )
I bake every weekend.
I play girls lacrosse as a Goalie or on Defense.
I love anime
I like to play JRPGs.

That's really it I guess

みんなさん、こんにちは。
私のなまえはしたぱシタパです。
よろしくね!
日本語をすこしだけ花する。
そして、ひらがなとカタカナをよめる。
でも、かんじをよみません。
だから、私の日本語をとってもへただよ!
ごめんね。。。
でも、がんばります!
that_annoying_girl
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby CourtneyKissMe » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:38 am

Hi Everyone!
My name is Courtney.
23 Years old! (bday is september 2nd! so i'll be 24 soon!)
Born and raised in Virginia but just transplanted my self to Los Angeles, Ca (and couldnt be happier)!
Nocchi is my fav! I love her style plus I'm bias to short hair as a former short haired person myself!
Going to the Los Angeles Perfume show and TOTALLY looking to make some good friends from this!
I love Perfume, i've been listening to them for a few years now. Since 2009 I believe.
I only have one of their CDs(JPN) that my friend from japan sent me.. so I dont have any other merch then that.

The first song I ever heard from Perfume was One Room Disco! And have been following perfumes music ever since the Triangle album!
During the day I work retail.. during my spare time I make cosplays and play video games.
One of my dream cosplays/costumes would be to make one of the Perfume MV outfits! ex. Music of Love..ect
Took dance for 13 years.
Love k-pop, Perfume, electronic, and alternative rock(mostly from the 90s).
Perfume fan by day.. perfume fan by night! <3 Perfume Fan since 2009!
CourtneyKissMe
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby lilac_neko » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:52 am

Hi guys :3. I'm from Canada and I've been listening to Perfume since their GAME-era but I never thought to join this forum until today xD. Nice to meet you all o7.
lilac_neko
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby Shampoo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi there! =)

My name is Katie, I'm 25 years old, and I started listening to Perfume in 2009 when One Room Disco came out. A-chan is the best! My favourite songs are One Room Disco, Spending All My Time, Fake It, Enter The Sphere and Cling Cling is growing veeeery much to me right now.

I love Japan and J-Pop in general. Besides Perfume I'm especially obsessed with Ayumu Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Morning Musume, Olivia Lufkin, and Anna Tsuchiya. Thanks to a lovely friend of mine I finally decided to join and I'm excited to see what's going on here! =)
Shampoo
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby GGGGian » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Hey Guys!

Name's Gian, 31yo guy from Sydney. I've been really into RnB/Hip Hop and Hardcore/Trance when I was younger but when that scene started to die down I was lost on what to listen to.

I was made aware of Perfume in 2010 when I saw their PV for Natural ni Koishite during a trip to Japan, but it was Chocolate Disco which I heard by accident 1.5 years ago that made it to my playlist.

It wasn't until I heard The Best Thing last December that I started to become a fan of Perfume. Songs listened to and YouTube searches for the next 3 months were entirely on Perfume. Soon, I purchased their concert Blu-rays and recently I just came back from their final 5th Tour show at Yoyogi Stadium.

I'm hoping that Perfume would tour Australia soon as they'll start running out of new cities to consider for their next world tours and that there's a growing fan base here in Australia.
GGGGian
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby PerfumeFanPNW » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:00 am

Hey all!

My name is Keith. I'm 39, married w/a kid, and a resident of the Pacific Northwest in the US. I've been a long time fan of anime and the jpop that's usually featured there. I never really found any other jpop groups that extended beyond what I heard on anime. I regularly hit up japanator.com which is where I found Perfume right after the release of "Spice" from JPN. It was a cool video and I liked the electro sounding music. I tend to listen to EDM a lot so it wasn't a far fetch to like them. I became a casual fan after that. Fast forward to today where they consume my playlist and I'll be heading to LA for the concert in November. Really excited for that!

Anyway, greetings to all!
PerfumeFanPNW
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby MonkyTimeBucketBalls » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 am

Hola! MonkyTimeBucketBalls here. Started using this forum for info on new releases and general news about Perfume but never signed up, just lurked a bit here and there. Thought it was necessary I make an account because of this WT3LA concert in order to arrange transportation and other things. By the way is anyone going to the concert from the IE area? Still need to figure out how to get to the concert. I have a way to get back but not a way to get there. Just PM if you would, thanks!

I listened to Perfume once and instantly liked their music. Big time fan of Trance music (Part of the #trancefamily since '09! #ASOT, #GDJB, and the old #TATW with Above & Beyond were my favorite radio shows but then adult life happened) and Mexican electropop group Belanova so of course this fell right into place with my musical tastes.
MonkyTimeBucketBalls
Polyrhythmic
Polyrhythmic

Postby StrongStyleSenpai » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Hey.

Been lurking for a while. Thought I'd register/post a bit with the US dates happening like everyone else going to the US shows. Mainly into weirdo punk, old hardcore, sketchy metal, experimental junk/whatever, but I'm super into Perfume and Nakata in general. Also, <3 pro wrestling.

Nice to meet y'all.
StrongStyleSenpai
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby haiseu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:08 am

hello!
my name's haisu, im 20 years old and live in wales, uk. i've been listening to perfume for 6 years now. :love: i finally got the chance to see them in london not that long ago!! (i couldn't make it to their concert in 2013 cos i was on holiday ; ^ ; ) it was the best thing ever ;;;;;

im also a fan of capsule and meg, kpop(ish) and animanga. i've been lurking on this forum for a while now and only recently decided to actually join lol.

nice to meet you all!
haiseu
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby b_ry29 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:40 am

haiseu wrote:hello!
my name's haisu, im 20 years old and live in wales, uk. i've been listening to perfume for 6 years now. :love: i finally got the chance to see them in london not that long ago!! (i couldn't make it to their concert in 2013 cos i was on holiday ; ^ ; ) it was the best thing ever ;;;;;

im also a fan of capsule and meg, kpop(ish) and animanga. i've been lurking on this forum for a while now and only recently decided to actually join lol.

nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too hah I'm curious as to how you get exposed to Perfume so early on?
Early Perfume Timeline
Suiyoubi no Campanella scans
―― You’re too young for your brain cells to be dying!
A~chan: A~chan’s are already on the way to death!
b_ry29
at the edge
at the edge

PreviousNext

Return to Perfume City