World Tour 4th Future Pop Los Angeles (FPLA)

Perfume general discussion.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

World Tour 4th Future Pop Los Angeles (FPLA)

Postby Phych » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:12 am

All FPLA updates will be posted on the website
Visit https://welcometoperfumeworld.wordpress.com/fpla/ for all updates regarding Future Pop LA events!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is dedicated to Perfume Fan events for FPLA. Most discussions will be held on the Perfume Fans (J-pop) Facebook Page and the Perfume Subreddit.
Phych
Secret Member
Secret Member

Re: World Tour 4th Future Pop Los Angeles (FPLA)

Postby Phych » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:29 am

There doesn't seem to be much feedback coming from this forum so I'm assuming there isn't much interest for FPLA here. Therefore, I'll be discontinuing updating this thread. Please visit the Perfume Fans Facebook group linked in the first post for FPLA collaboration and check the website for all updates and information regarding FPLA.
Phych
Secret Member
Secret Member

Postby perfume ninja » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:06 am

Yooooo!!!!

I just saw them, I have been wanting too see them for over 10 years... THEY ARE AMAZING!! I even left with Future Pop on vinyl!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
perfume ninja
At the One Room Disco
At the One Room Disco

Postby elevator » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:35 am

perfume ninja wrote:Yooooo!!!!

I just saw them, I have been wanting too see them for over 10 years... THEY ARE AMAZING!! I even left with Future Pop on vinyl!

Absolutely brilliant that you at last got to see them! They are indeed truly amazing! I have seen them just twice, in London 5 and 6 years ago, and still recall that totally unbelievable first glimpse! :D

I remember A~chan as an unquenchable force-of-nature, totally living the Perfume dream, Nocchi absolutely dancing her socks off, so obviously there to enjoy herself as much as any fan, and Kashiyuka's lovely smile as her glance roamed around the audience making eye contact with large numbers of folk - photographs just don't do justice to Yukachan's smile.

The current World Tour has looked just wonderful. I think to see them in the intimate atmosphere of a WT concert must be the best! I hope you get to see them again very soon, and I do too! :D
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby Phych » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:42 pm

perfume ninja wrote:Yooooo!!!!

Very nice!! I'm glad to see you had fun at the concert. I hope you were able to enjoy the pre-concert meetup and the after party as well. If you weren't able to attend, hopefully we'll catch you next time!

See you next live!
Phych
Secret Member
Secret Member

Return to Perfume General