Perfume Picture Thread

Perfume general discussion.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Re: Perfume Picture Thread

Postby Abe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:34 am

White-Asianboy wrote:
EvieV wrote:To be honest man, that's KIND of a sexist statement/point of view? Like it's cool to have your own preferences trust me, but to be all like "There's a reason men don't wear dresses" and applying it to women too, implying they shouldn't wear suits or anything typically for men? Um... men or women(and any other gender of people) can wear whatever they want, honestly. It may not always look good on them, but don't go saying it's meant for just one gender as a way of saying that it looks bad, to you.

But yeah Abe said it exactly, good thing the stylists didn't put them in those outfits just to impress you, because obviously lots of other people think they look BOMB. To each their own though.

I'm not trying to be sexist. Its a fact that there are certain things certain people shouldn't wear. I'm not telling women not to dress in suits, I'm saying I think it looks weird and described it of what it reminds me of. To be honest it just looks odd seeing that kind of thing. And you can't tell me it's not true that when men wear dresses it makes them look less masculine and when women wear suits designed for men, it makes them look more masculine...both situations are not the intended norm. Its like mixing two things that don't go together, like pickles and chocolate. Most ppl don't eat those two things together right? And most women don't wear clothes designed for men and vice versa. They CAN dress that way, but it's certainly not recommended if you want to make a good impression in society. I don't see why I'm being attacked except you two disagree with my choice of words. It said it was weird, not horrible. All I'm saying is if women dress like that, be prepared to get some odd glances and confused looks. Same goes for men in dresses.

That's alright. We all have different opinions. Let's get back to posting Perfume pictures! :D
Abe
BUDOUKaaaaaaaaaaN!!!!!
BUDOUKaaaaaaaaaaN!!!!!

Postby tekno » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:23 am

Perfume with Yoshiki

Yoshiki wrote:Thanx for visiting me at the #Music station. #Goodluck for your #Tokyo Dome #show !
#perfume も楽屋まで来てくれありがとー! 12月の #TokyoDome 公演がんばってね!
もし日本にいたら見に行きまーす!.. #Xjapan もドームまたやろうかな!
#Mステ にて #Yoshiki の楽屋のまえで #WeAreX ~!
Imageget Minus
tekno
Electro World native
Electro World native

Postby Inryoku » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:00 pm

cascade gonpori, those iphone covers are amazing. If I had one I would definitely print the dream fighter cover but my phone is pretty old :( Keep it up!
Inryoku
Loving Fighter
Loving Fighter

Postby rewak » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 pm

rewak

Postby JayJune » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 pm

ROCKIN'ON JAPAN 11/13
JayJune
Secret Member
Secret Member

Postby ojisan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:22 am

Caption

A-chan
From my early days, I actually thought my real name was A-chan. Since when I was little and born, I was A-chan.

Nocchi
Maybe, I will be able to see A-chan and Kashi in their entire life. I think this is the happiest thing as I am doing Perfume.

Kashiyuka,
I do not think I am making you see a dream, but I think making you show possibility. Because even though I am super-negative, I can come all the way here.
ojisan
Macaronic
Macaronic

Postby sanswampert » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 am

Does anyone know if CDJapan is going to sell again this magazine? Because I was going to order it this morning but a horrible "Out of print" appeared D=
sanswampert
Pino
Pino

Postby K-10 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:37 am

Nope, out of print status is permanent.
K-10
Kirin Chu-Hi
Kirin Chu-Hi

Postby elevator » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:51 am

Whilst it is not looking at all good, I can think of one occasion earlier this year where CDJapan did briefly have further supplies of a magazine that they had been showing as out of print - I know 'cos I bought one.... (It was that mag where people thought - incorrectly - there might be a free poster of the girls in the MnM Sherlock Holmes outfits.)
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO

Postby K-10 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 am

That's true, I think sometimes they're able to dig up extra copies in their warehouse or something. Normally, though, if you ask them, that's the answer they'll give. Seems like most other places have it completely sold out already, too.

If you're okay with buying from Amazon JP's secondhand sellers, the first copy in this list is in near-perfect condition and can be shipped overseas.
K-10
Kirin Chu-Hi
Kirin Chu-Hi

Postby sanswampert » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:41 am

Too bad D=. The Vogue magazine was out of print too, but now in the Availability says within 5-7 days, so, maybe with a little of luck this happens in the Rockin´on Japan magazine too.

Well, I don´t want to miss the chance and I will try with amazon japan, I think is a little more expensive than CDJapan but I don´t care, I really want this issue, hope they don´t steal my money or I will buy the Vogue magazine as a consolation prize =P

Thank you guys for the help/info =)

[EDIT] I already made the order, lol, I lied, is the same price and same estimated delivery date as in CDJapan (the cheapest one), now, let´s wait 2 weeks, I hope this really works or I am going to be veeeeery sad =/
sanswampert
Pino
Pino

Postby Guester_Gangster » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:28 pm

I wish these were real :cry:
Run my pretties run.....
Guester_Gangster
Electro World native
Electro World native

Location: In between electro world and dream land, but still in the district of computer city.

Postby LAKAME_MAN » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Does anyone have the MnM images found in the link below in higher quality?
http://avgvst.com/photographers/cy/(CY)Perfume01.htm
LAKAME_MAN
Black Disco! Girl
Black Disco! Girl

Postby JayJune » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 am

I could only find the group photos in bigger quality, and even so they weren't much larger.
JayJune
Secret Member
Secret Member

Postby LAKAME_MAN » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:20 pm

JayJune wrote:I could only find the group photos in bigger quality, and even so they weren't much larger.

Thanks! :yeah:
LAKAME_MAN
Black Disco! Girl
Black Disco! Girl

Postby かしゆか » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Oh gosh, my poor heart. RIGHT IN THE KYUNS.

かしゆか
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Postby kashiyukasthighs » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:35 am

god dayum Kashiyuka is such a goddess.........thank you based Kashiyuka

If anyone has some new Perfume wallpaper for PC please post them!~!!!!! thank you in advance!!!!!!!!
kashiyukasthighs
Digital Member
Digital Member

Postby vp-reynolds » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm

kashiyukasthighs wrote:god dayum Kashiyuka is such a goddess.........thank you based Kashiyuka

If anyone has some new Perfume wallpaper for PC please post them!~!!!!! thank you in advance!!!!!!!!

Well I have these, I strive to make smaller photos desktop size without reducing quality or removing / altering the original image.

[img][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/VP-Reynolds/Perfume/0000_zpsa41ea591.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/VP-Reynolds/Perfume/0003_zpsa4fe9d85.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/VP-Reynolds/Perfume/0002_zps71d8ed89.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/VP-Reynolds/Perfume/0001_zps61288429.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/VP-Reynolds/Perfume/0004_zps3c5c5315.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/VP-Reynolds/Perfume/0005_zpsf193ea3c.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/VP-Reynolds/Perfume/0006_zps207f83d7.jpg[/img][/img]

It took me ages to find the last photos. they are very illusive yet are the best of kashi i believe
vp-reynolds
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby JayJune » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:25 pm

JayJune
Secret Member
Secret Member

Postby Vanadis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Thank you guys for all these wonderful pictures! Too many to choose from!
Vanadis
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Perfume General