Kawayuka Discussion

Perfume general discussion.

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Re: Did anyone has Kawayuka pics? Post it in here please ^^

Postby hanahorizon » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:25 am

Aira x MEG wrote:
Blah wrote:I'm glad she's not in Perfume... Perfume without Nocchi is like... Well scary to think about...


Perfume without Nocchi is Perfume without Nocchi. It wouldn't be a big deal if she got kicked out or left, they'd simply replace her with somebody who sounds exactly the same and looks the same.
Do you not know how asian groups work? :lol:

As long as they keep the lead singer, Kashiyuka, around I am okay.



If nocchi ever got kicked out of perfume it would be different because she's been in perfume for 10 years and it wouldn't be the same. they would probably disband and go solo. Like a-chan said before perfume is them A-chan nocchi and kashiyuka and if any of the there were missing it wouldn't be perfume and it wouldn't sound like perfume. The reason why it didn't matter when kawayuka left is because they wasn't yet perfume I mean they didn't even have their first single.
User avatar
hanahorizon
Loving You
Loving You
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:05 am
Location: NEW YORK

Re: Did anyone has Kawayuka pics? Post it in here please ^^

Postby sasquatch693 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Think this is a video before Nocchi became a "Perfume" - so we can see Kawayuka :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sh8QrXx9WM
~Nocchist~
Image
User avatar
sasquatch693
Macaronic
Macaronic
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:06 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: Did anyone has Kawayuka pics? Post it in here please ^^

Postby Phych » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 pm


User avatar
Phych
Secret Member
Secret Member
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Did anyone has Kawayuka pics? Post it in here please ^^

Postby PanicStrawberry » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Her group's act seems like a reminiscence of the girl group SPEED. Pretty cool. haha
Image
Nocchi as a sheep: "Beehhehh."
User avatar
PanicStrawberry
Loving You
Loving You
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:38 am

Re: Did anyone has Kawayuka pics? Post it in here please ^^

Postby polyloop » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 am

sasquatch693 wrote:Think this is a video before Nocchi became a "Perfume" - so we can see Kawayuka :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sh8QrXx9WM

Thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its still feels weird not seeing nocchi with them
great find :yeah:
Image
User avatar
polyloop
Loving Fighter
Loving Fighter
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:57 am
Location: Fushizen na land!

Video of Kawayuka found

Postby PERFUME4 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sh8QrXx9WM

after seeing this im glad nocchi was put in the groul because nocchi is waaaaay better than kawayuka but they do kinda look alike. tell me what u think after watching the video
Image
User avatar
PERFUME4
Like a dream
Like a dream
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 am
Location: The Chandelier house

Re: Video of Kawayuka found

Postby foggyday » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 am

This is a favourite clip of mine. Watched it many times. To be fair, I think Kawayuka does pretty well in it, good dancer, good voice, lively performer, but she's not Nocchi and it's not Perfume as we know and love them. I feel sadness for Kawayuka, all that she's missed out on, but it is Nocchi together with A-chan and Kashi who have created Perfume and endured all the challenges and setbacks along the way, and stuck it out. Nocchi brings something unique to Perfume, as do Kashi and A-chan. Perfume *is* A, K and N. I love A and K in the clip, younger versions of the committed and enthusiastic performers they are now, and Mikiko was already weaving her magic, I presume.
foggyday
チョロ
チョロ
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:09 am

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby iamahuman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:59 pm

trollololol

to think even a 'kawayuka' thread exist. now i know who that mystery girl is
Image
this is a signature. kthxbye.

28.11.2010 - Perfume starts on their World Domination
User avatar
iamahuman
1234567891011
1234567891011
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 am
Location: backyard of Perfume's chandelier house

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby DREWdesu » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:52 pm

There's another 'suggested member' for the team before Nocchi, Kawayuka is npt the mystery girl LOL
Image
I support Noc-chanism~ 'cos every pairing needs fans.
I'm the MALE Noc-Chanist Leader :D
「君の名が 頭の中から 離れない」 「ホントだよ! フザけてないよ 会いたいの」 「届かない 距離だからこそ 届けたい」
Previous account name: erika_tru
User avatar
DREWdesu
Artificial Girl
Artificial Girl
 
Posts: 3462
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 am
Location: One Room Disco

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby xxlovemoixx » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 pm

I don't mean to be mean but Kawayuka was not pretty at all. I am soooo Happy she did not want to be in Perfume anymore and we Got Nocchi instead.

although the funny thing is Nocchi and Kawayuka has the same singing voice lol

But Thank God we got Nocchi instead yeah go Nocchi go Nocchi :yahoo: lol
Image
User avatar
xxlovemoixx
Perfect Style Member
Perfect Style Member
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: London

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby Floofycookies » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:14 am

Floofycookies
Indies Member
Indies Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 am

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby DREWdesu » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 am

New recent footage (as in 2011 recent) of Kawayuka
Image
I support Noc-chanism~ 'cos every pairing needs fans.
I'm the MALE Noc-Chanist Leader :D
「君の名が 頭の中から 離れない」 「ホントだよ! フザけてないよ 会いたいの」 「届かない 距離だからこそ 届けたい」
Previous account name: erika_tru
User avatar
DREWdesu
Artificial Girl
Artificial Girl
 
Posts: 3462
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 am
Location: One Room Disco

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby Kara » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Not gonna lie, I think she sings really well. I know I shouldn't say based off of that one performance of hers, but I can't really see her dancing and singing along with Perfume. She seems really nice and all, but I don't think Perfume would be what it is today if Kawayuka was still around. :D
Image
User avatar
Kara
Macaronic
Macaronic
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:11 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Did anyone has Kawayuka pics? Post it in here please ^^

Postby a piece of cake » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 am

Blah wrote:I'm glad she's not in Perfume... Perfume without Nocchi is like... Well scary to think about...


that's not very nice. the only reason you say that is because Nocchi is part of Perfume as you know them. if kawayuku never left Perfume and Nocchi never existed, you wouldn't be missing her.

I feel kind of bad for kawayuku. she probably didn't realize Perfume was going to get as big as they currently are now.


xxlovemoixx wrote:I don't mean to be mean but Kawayuka was not pretty at all.


and nocchi was?
Image
User avatar
a piece of cake
Computer Citizen
Computer Citizen
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:50 am

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby Sakura_Blossom47 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 pm

WOW! She's a pretty good singer! I think she's trying to get back into the music business, from what I can see. It looks like it would kinda be a good idea to go solo. But hopefully maybe she will start singing J-pop and we can hear more of her. :xd:
Image
User avatar
Sakura_Blossom47
Indies Member
Indies Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Did anyone has Kawayuka pics? Post it in here please ^^

Postby DREWdesu » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:15 pm

a piece of cake wrote:
Blah wrote:I'm glad she's not in Perfume... Perfume without Nocchi is like... Well scary to think about...


that's not very nice. the only reason you say that is because Nocchi is part of Perfume as you know them. if kawayuku never left Perfume and Nocchi never existed, you wouldn't be missing her.

I feel kind of bad for kawayuku. she probably didn't realize Perfume was going to get as big as they currently are now.


xxlovemoixx wrote:I don't mean to be mean but Kawayuka was not pretty at all.


and nocchi was?

Agree with you totally... its Kawayuka btw
Image
I support Noc-chanism~ 'cos every pairing needs fans.
I'm the MALE Noc-Chanist Leader :D
「君の名が 頭の中から 離れない」 「ホントだよ! フザけてないよ 会いたいの」 「届かない 距離だからこそ 届けたい」
Previous account name: erika_tru
User avatar
DREWdesu
Artificial Girl
Artificial Girl
 
Posts: 3462
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 am
Location: One Room Disco

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby pyafumudesu » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 am

I'm actually glad Kawayuka left because she fit in with A-chan and Kashi like Nocchi does. Plus Nocchi's epically awesome anyway, perfume isn't perfume without her.
pyafumudesu
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 am

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby pyafumudesu » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 am

DREWdesu wrote:New recent footage (as in 2011 recent) of Kawayuka

I like her I would totally watch her if she did some solo stuff or something but I can't really see her with perfume. She doesn't have the innocence perfume has. She looks like an extremely nice person but perfume has this certain kind of innocenec that makes you happy the minute you see them and kawa-chan doesn't have it. Her voice doesn't fit in with perfume either. I am happy that she's still singing though.
pyafumudesu
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 am

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby Kashiyuka1223 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:26 am

I've never seen or heard Kawayuka sing in my life! i wanna hear her voice. and Nocchi is a good replacement cuz she looks like her... but Hotter than her of course!!XD
"Hoshi wo hanarete nansedai no yume
[At a great distance from the stars, the dream shared among generations]" ~Cosmic Explorer
User avatar
Kashiyuka1223
BitterSweet Member
BitterSweet Member
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:47 am
Location: Being a Cosmic Explorer

Re: Kawayuka Discussion

Postby elevator » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 am

Am I correct in thinking I have found a very recent clip of Kawayuka performing? It certainly looks like her and, according to Google translate, comments on the video have been disabled "on the request of Yuka-chan".



What beautiful singing! I can't read Japanese, but if I guess correctly, the performance took place on 5th Feb 2012. I really wish she could taste some of the success that our lovely Perfume girls have had.
User avatar
elevator
Choreographer MIKIKO
Choreographer MIKIKO
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Perfume General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests