Your date with A-chan

Discuss topics specific to A-chan here

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Your date with A-chan

Postby AyakoDisco » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 pm

If you had a date with the beautiful A-chan, how would it be? what would you do?

If I had the chance, I would take her to an amusement park I think. It fits her funny personality for some reason, especially a rollercoaster. Then we would go to a little restaurant with not too much people, I'm sure she would be glad to enjoy some privacy, and I would order her favorite food without her telling me. Later at night, I would convince her to go to a karaoke and have some fun singing her favorite songs, and at last, I would sing Kasukana Kaori for her, and then she would reject me and go away obviously, lol :red: I know it's silly so... let's share our thoughts, but try to make it long!
Image私に話をしない、あなたを殺すだろう
AyakoDisco

Re: Your date with A-chan

Postby FrankEpicz » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 pm

OMG even thinking about it makes my heart melt lol :love:
i would totally take her to a park for a picnic because to my understanding she likes to do that, and doing so would probably mean a lot to her, we can have a lot of time to talk and connect directly.. hopefully after that we get some blood flowing and hit a club and bar and blow out some dance moves and sing karaoke "Chocolate Disco" and many more songs..after burning calories we chill in a nice restaurant and chat (well try lol) anyhow, (after all this i would imagine we were closer and we kept in contact, going places, kids ect.. haha :wink: i joke..or do i? ) but yea that's my date with A-chan! :yeah:
FrankEpicz
Electro World Inhabitant
Electro World Inhabitant

Postby DREWdesu » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:54 am

I would go shopping with her, she'd buy her clothes and other things I'll carry her stuff. Then I'll take her to the amusement park to rides such as the Merry Go Round. Then we'll catch up with Kashiyuka and Nocchi and go to karaoke and sing many different songs. I would then chat to them then go to dinner... and completely forget its a date with A-Chan ROFL.
I support Noc-chanism~ 'cos every pairing needs fans.
I'm the MALE Noc-Chanist Leader :D
「君の名が 頭の中から 離れない」 「ホントだよ! フザけてないよ 会いたいの」 「届かない 距離だからこそ 届けたい」
Previous account name: erika_tru
DREWdesu
Artificial Girl
Artificial Girl

Postby a-guin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:57 am

It went well.

We've scheduled another one.

:mrgreen:
A-Chantou Most High Honorable Priest

http://www.youtube.com/thispenguin
a-guin
Honto no Negai
Honto no Negai

Postby FrankEpicz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:16 am

a-guin wrote:It went well.

:rofl: Short BUT sweet!! :xd:
FrankEpicz
Electro World Inhabitant
Electro World Inhabitant

Postby perfume444 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 pm

FrankEpicz wrote:

:rofl: Short BUT sweet!! :xd:

Can't beat that !!! :yeah:
I am officially the stupidest Person in the whole wide worldBut I honor those that deserve it !
perfume444
Digital Member
Digital Member

Postby sarah89 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm

The impression I've always had about A-chan is that she's definitely the romantic, sentimental type (which I LOVE) so I'm sure old fashioned but simple gestures like chocolates and flowers would woo her more than things like expensive jewellery and clothes (...except pyjamas of course!) I can imagine her type being someone who's funny and down to earth rather than someone glamourous or mysterious. I'd be fighting off too many of her other swooning fangirls to be in with a chance though... :cry: :rofl:
sarah89
Loving You
Loving You

Postby Kashiyuka1223 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:28 pm

If I was a guy and I took A~Chan for a date We would see a movie, Have a Stroll, go where she wants to go (possibly shopping), then watch the sunset together on the beach^^ Then We schedule another^^ If I was a guy though all A~Chan fans will be jealous^^ But, I do know her personally. but, she doesn't want to date anyone I think right now
"Hoshi wo hanarete nansedai no yume
[At a great distance from the stars, the dream shared among generations]" ~Cosmic Explorer
Kashiyuka1223
BitterSweet Member
BitterSweet Member

Postby tako_sama » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 pm

My imaginary date:
Shopping trip first (sorry Drew if I plagiarised) and meet ups with Kashi and Nocchi :xd: , while I have half an hour grace period of not carrying clothes (the shorter, the better :red: )

We then decided to go for a horror movie, sat side by side, and after the movie she was crying so much I had to hug her til she stopped :red:

Then, went for karaoke, and she beat me by lightyears at EVERY song.

^^^ :rofl:
but a-guin sums up everything
tako_sama
Secret Lover
Secret Lover

Postby Polysecret » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Rollercoaster is a nice idea indeed. Although as she knows KARA members, I would probably try to get her to call them too... :xd:
パフュームが好きです。
Polysecret
Indies Member
Indies Member

Postby kisscorey » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:40 am

we would def go get some food, maybe asian bbq of some kind. then go shopping downtown and try on clothes n stuff. at the end of the night, we could meet up with kashiyuka and nocchi then all go somewhere fun <3
kisscorey
Hiroshima member
Hiroshima member

Return to Nishiwaki Ayaka (A-chan)