Kashiyuka on FRIDAY

Discuss topics specific to Kashiyuka here

Moderators: manuel, Abe, rewak, goodlucksaturday, AlexShenmue

Re: Kashiyuka on FRIDAY

Postby hanahorizon » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:26 pm

this is starting to get funny and suspicious, I agree that kashiyuka is the most conserved of the 3 and it would be weird if this happens. I'm glad to see her having a happy time but it's weird that she looks so happy, maybe she didn't notice the camera unlike nocchi. kashiyuka looks so cute with her glasses.
hanahorizon
Loving You
Loving You

Postby jebzmo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:09 pm

PolynesianDancer wrote:on my way home, after i have found out this new "breaking" FRIDAY update, I can't help but to think, that there's something wrong with the yuka photo...

if there really has paparazzis spread out everywhere, these people should hid themselves by the artist's knowledge of their presence, but how come the photo was shot in front? i may be wrong but i know how paparazzi's are clever in hiding but with a photo like this, isn't it odd? it was shot in front of kashiyuka, in her time of happiness, like it was some sort of... she, doing this on purpose?

even the stolen shots of her talking to the suspected "date" she had with, is kinda odd.. especially the first photo, where in a flash mark is seen on yuka's glasses.

paparazzi invest on good camera lenses, especially on zoom lenses.

and about the "flash" notice on the lower right side of the first of the restaurant(?) photos, there is a big reflection of what could possibly be a lamp that could also be the light that reflected on kashiyuka's glasses.

any news on the who the guy is?

A-chan you're next!
jebzmo
Wishing for the best
Wishing for the best

Postby Imperatrix » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 pm

I love Kashiyuka to death, and I'm extremely happy for her if that's her man. But what I'm having a difficult time coping is that the fact that she's so adorable that I just can't imagine her going beyond a kiss. She looks too innocent to go more than first base ._.

Well, either way it's none of my business but as I said, if she's crazy for him, good for her ;D
Imperatrix
Major Debut Member
Major Debut Member

Postby 1337rice » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 pm

jebzmo wrote:and about the "flash" notice on the lower right side of the first of the restaurant(?) photos, there is a big reflection of what could possibly be a lamp that could also be the light that reflected on kashiyuka's glasses.

that's actually the glare that you get when you try to take a photo of a magazine with flash

and as for the glare on the glasses...I think those are fake glasses hence they don't really have a strong anti-reflective coating or possibly none at all. Again, this photo is not gonna be taken right in front of their faces...going by the noise of these photos, there is no flash (duh) being used as they're being taken with a high ISO
Nigihana moderator
Channel - Ai (an Otsuka Ai fan forum) moderator
1337rice
Perfect Style Member
Perfect Style Member

Postby TwinkleDisco » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that doesn't look like Kashi?
TwinkleDisco
Toshiko Fan
Toshiko Fan

Postby wendychi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 pm

So I've been seeing people saying that Nocchi and Kashi getting FRIDAY'd is a good thing.

No, guys...
They're seen as idols in Japan.
Idols can't get FRIDAY'd. Their wota fans get super angry.
It's a bad thing.

And even if it has nothing to do with them being idols, it's still not good.
I mean, if you were a celebrity, would you be very "AW THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT US :3"?

I might be happy for the fact that they both seem to have somebody, but I'm not happy about FRIDAY finding out.
But hey, that's just me.
wendychi
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby clowezra » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Idols don't get number 1 charting electronic singles. They'd all have individual photobooks and so on if they were seen as idols. They aren't promoted as idols, either. Either way, Triangle's sales will reflect FRIDAY's news.
<ava+sig=krissy>
[click sig for last.fm]
clowezra
Still loving you
Still loving you

Postby taka02 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

wendychi wrote:No, guys...
They're seen as idols in Japan.
Idols can't get FRIDAY'd. Their wota fans get super angry.
It's a bad thing.

Yes, it is a bad thing for them as idols. So the question is how much wota fans account for of Pefume fans. Perfume are a little different from typical idols in that they became popular because many people got interested in Nakata's music and not their looks or cuteness. But it is true many fans see them as idols, so things will be not the same for them after these things happened. Will the sales of their album go down because of these incidents? That is what I wonder.

jebzmo wrote:any news on the who the guy is?

The guy's name is Yoshiharu Ohta. He is a photographer.
Last edited by taka02 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taka02
Twinkle smile
Twinkle smile

Postby wendychi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:04 pm

But like I said, it's still not good to get caught by a tabloid magazine, idol or not.
(Some fans on this forum seem upset, for example... <_<)

^Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe they'll gain more fans from this publicity to make up for lack of wota, if there does end up being a decrease?
wendychi
Linear Motor Fan
Linear Motor Fan

Postby gamera » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Haha Even in street clothes Kashi showing a lot of legs :red:
...never a bad thing :wink:
gamera
Still loving you
Still loving you

Postby Meirin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:02 am

gamera wrote:Haha Even in street clothes Kashi showing a lot of legs :red:
...never a bad thing :wink:

^ wwwwwwww, oh you.

On the contrary to what has been said, I think ksyk seems to be the most outgoing out of the three girls. There are photos of her hanging out with other celebrities. She's always had very good responses towards the love simulation episodes of variety shows. She's even "came home from a date" in one of the episodes of Chandelier House, and she has a lot of tongue-in-cheek moments (although, this may or may not be just the character she wants to portray). Did anyone forget that she is a Communications major? That's pretty much socializing 101. She is childishly cute, but she is a woman after all.

I'm sure there are a lot of "normal people" that would love to go to Perfume events in place of angry wota that have gave up on Perfume. Like me, for example. :P

[edit]
This is the photographer guy's website: http://www.scape4us.com/
IIRC, one of ksyk's hobbies is photography, too. Hmmmm...
Team KARAfume!
For the latest news, follow Perfume City on Twitter!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby 1337rice » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:51 am

From the looks of his blog, im guessing he has done those photo shoots for some well-known artists/people like Leah Dizon, WISE, Oguri Shun, Mr. Children on magazine and cd covers

and i think he did this one

as for his main site ones, they put me to sleep

so now im guessing they did the shoot together...and kashiyuka started to... *fill space here*
Nigihana moderator
Channel - Ai (an Otsuka Ai fan forum) moderator
1337rice
Perfect Style Member
Perfect Style Member

Postby The Cylon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 am

Meirin wrote:I'm sure there are a lot of "normal people" that would love to go to Perfume events in place of angry wota that have gave up on Perfume. Like me, for example. :P

Yeah I feel you, but still I think it will be a good thing for us!
The summer is ripe with opportunity!
Perfume is trying to show us that we can change, and evolve into a new type of carnivore males! :rofl: :rofl:
[HIMITSU NO HIKARI]
The Cylon
Natural Girl
Natural Girl

Postby Fastest-Lucas » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 am

I don't know. I don't think they're that desperate to take such photos as a fake attempt for publicity or anything else. If FRIDAY wants to get good photos, they WILL get good photos. Having good photos doesn't necessarily mean something's fishy. Do you even know how this works? Millions of photos are usually taken, and the best are picked. So, it's not like those were the only specific photos taken; "DONE!".. no.

People are making a big deal out of nothing. This is Perfume, not Madonna. Their career life, even though it's pretty hyped up now, it can be kinda open in a way. I'd guess these photos will only help than harm, it's a very early stage for such simple cute photos to dramatically harm Perfume's career. And, if anything, it gives quite a good impression that Perfume are heading into their next era of maturity, and are already having their boyfriends' news published in magazines.

It's more publicity. People acting all over-protective is un-necessary at all. I don't think this'll harm in anyway. Glad to see Kashiyuka happy. And OMG at people going at how this is against Kashiyuka's nature. FGS people who're you to decide!? Let the girl enjoy her time! omg selfish jealous noobs..
My Fan-Made Edge Music Video
My Fan-Made Edge Extended Mix Music Video
My Fan-Made Edge Triangle Mix Music Video [??????????]
Fastest-Lucas
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby hanahorizon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:45 am

I think it's bad for them to be on friday because it makes them look like idols even if they're not.
They have too many wotas i mean when you watch their concerts most of the audience are guys.
I don't think it's a big deal and i don't think it's gonna harm their career but i don't like the idea of them being on friday. i hope a-chan is not next. I'm starting to think that the same paparazzi is stalking perfume one by one. Watch out A-chan!!!!

the full scans are available on my blog.
Last edited by hanahorizon on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
hanahorizon
Loving You
Loving You

Postby ArtemisMaster » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 am

Lol, Fright Day Magazine huh. Hmm, for now I think the composition of their fans is 60% guys and 40% gals. The girls fans are already increased a lot than last year. I think they said that on some TV shows. Well, if they can overcome this and still in top of the charts that will be very amazing for them. And I will be very happy for it too :xd:
Who reminds you of Right-angled isosceles Triangle? Phytagoras? NO! It's Perfume!!!!!
Undergoing Perfumination
ArtemisMaster
at the edge
at the edge

Postby CrazyJonJon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:44 am

I think its a bit to convenient for these pics to be out prob a publicity stunt to help with the Nocchi's publicity nightmare

or she is seeing this guy and is gaining a bit of weight due to Birth control pills or I am over thinking things
Where ya be for the revolution?
CrazyJonJon
23:30
23:30

Postby jebzmo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 am

clowezra wrote:Idols don't get number 1 charting electronic singles.

X

Love machine could be considered a techno single (at least for the synths used in the single, heck even the PV is "futuristic", the execution is just pure fail LOL)

They'd all have individual photobooks and so on if they were seen as idols.

X

some idols start out with photobooks shared by her idol group, and later on will get individual photobooks, depending on wota's reception on the idol. so we can anticipate that amuse would most likely release a photobook for each of them (for more sales)

They aren't promoted as idols, either.

X
sorry but I think they still are promoted as idols, what makes one an idol anyway?
photobook? Image? wota? I think these 3 together (and maybe some other criteria) constitutes an idol. so that makes Perfume, an idol group

Either way, Triangle's sales will reflect FRIDAY's news.

Ding ding ding ding! yes let's just wait and see if this news will affect their sales.
jebzmo
Wishing for the best
Wishing for the best

Postby Meirin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:14 am

Hmm, the tabloid is advertised on buses too. ;l
Team KARAfume!
For the latest news, follow Perfume City on Twitter!
Ask a question
Meirin
Dream Fighter
Dream Fighter

Postby rikarusso » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:03 am

TwinkleDisco wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that doesn't look like Kashi?

Your not alone.
rikarusso
Yoyogi Mix
Yoyogi Mix

PreviousNext

Return to Kashino Yuka (Kashiyuka)