There have been many tries for this contest to start, but now we finally have it done. Introducing, the Perfume City T-shirt Design Contest!
Through this contest we would like to extend the opportunity to help Perfume City grow as a community by inviting all of our loyal supporters & beloved members to create a graphic for our official Perfume City t-shirt. This will later be made available for anyone to purchase in our apparel shop (coming soon).
The prizes? Glad you asked.
2nd place winner will receive Perfume’s upcoming single Spending all my time (Limited Edition) and B2 Poster, as well as a free print of the t-shirt they designed!
1st place winner will receive Perfume’s JPN Tour DVD (Limited Edition) and B2 Poster, as well as a free print of the t-shirt they designed!
- You must be signed up on the forum to enter. In the contest thread we will setup a password-protected box to submit your design.
- The entry must have “Perfume City” on the design, but it does not have to be the main focus. You may only choose to use a photo of Perfume as a reference, not an actual design point (i.e. vectoring).
- The entry must be one’s original design! Do not use copyrighted images from other artists, fan artists, any company affiliated with Perfume (Amuse, Inc, Universal, etc.); it’s illegal. You also cannot hire someone to design it for you. If we wanted to hire someone, we would have done it ourselves! Any violations found will be automatically disqualified.
- Only one entry per individual.
- Once submitted, all entries are the under the possession of Perfume City. By entering in the contest you give Perfume City the permission to use the design, with or without consent of its original creator, freely under any circumstance with no further reimbursement to the original creator. In other words, please do not expect further payment or perks after receiving your prize (if you win) for using your design.
- Can be Front/Back (but not mandatory)
- Approx. 10″ x 10″ print space (can be bigger)
- At least 200 dpi
- RGB colorspace only
- Accepted formats: .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .PSD, .AI
- For further help, check out this page.
The deadline is August 9th! We will announce the winner on the following day.
The contest starts now! Good luck!