- Articles: Original articles translated by fans, from japanese websites and magazines.
– 30 Shocking Legends of Perfume @ Flash Magazine, 17/06/08
– Index of Quick Japan issue 74 @ Quick Japan Books, 01/10/07
– First Solo Live Tour! @ Natalie.mu, 01/10/07
– Techno-pop Revives @ Nikkei Newspaper, 22/09/07
- Interviews: Translated interviews from websites or magazines.
- Reports: Event reports written by fans or by the media.
- Quotes: Words coming from Perfume or Staff interviews or talks at Radio shows / TV.
– Message from Yasutaka Nakata to Perfume @ Perfume’s radio program Panpaka Party, 29/01/08
– A-Chan: Uncertain Future @ J-WAVE TOKIO HOT 100 interview, 20/01/08
– A-Chan’s comment @ Shibuya DUO, 18/09/07
– History of A-Chan, from GAME tour pamphlet
– History of Kashiyuka, from GAME tour pamphlet
– History of Nocchi, from GAME tour pamphlet
– Composition of A~Chan, from GAME tour pamphlet
– Composition of Kashiyuka, from GAME tour pamphlet
– Composition of Nocchi, from GAME tour pamphlet
– The Perfume logo. Design. Analysis of the creation of the Perfume logotype.
* MORE ABOUT PERFUME *
• Find updated information in English at…
• And complete information in Japanese at…
· Japanese Wikipedia: Wikimedia’s Wikipedia project page (the most known and international wiki website).
Japanese Wikipedia’s Perfume page »
· Perfume Live Report Wiki: A japanese fan site with a great amount of articles, members full biographies and live reports.
· Taro’s Scientific Terms on Perfume: Japanese page dedicated to all known terms related to the group. A very good way to know details from Perfume if you understand japanese language.
Taro’s Scientific Terms on Perfume »
· Perfume @ SMILETALK: A site to learn Japanese. Useful japanese language lessons and Perfume info plus Japanese / English lyrics.
Perfume – SMILETALK »